• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Trip Speedo And 2 front Seats *SOLD*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard72

Reaction score
hi, have for sale a trip speedo and 2 front seats BOTH DRIVERS side seats from my 71 j reg bay. looking for £150 for the speedo, and £50 each for the seats. seats came with van so presume they are for early bay. will add pics later this afternoon. prefer collection from Gosport Hampshire. Jason. 07776-142413.

can anyone tell me if these are earlybay seats???? they are 2 different designs, one with strips on seat and one appears to have like basket weave???? want to make sure they are for earlybay. or if they are not I will then remove the thread. thanks.

jason

I'd like the trip speedo if it's all working but would need it posted

They look exactly like earlybay seats to me 99% certain. One certainly is (from what I see on the underside). If they were late you would have different runners fitted. I know you will have retro fitted runners on the passenger side but the driver's side will have been changed also.

seats now sold. also the trip speedo is broken and has rusted out behind the dash so is no longer for sale, thank you.

mustard72 said:
seats now sold. also the trip speedo is broken and has rusted out behind the dash so is no longer for sale, thank you.

Would you sell trip speedo as spares ? Mine has a damaged face and trip part

No worries if not .worth an ask

Steve

Latest posts