• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale : Brand New LHD CamperShak Interior inc cushions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obi-Wan-Jay

Reaction score
Bloody Volksworld!

Right, well, I brought this brand new,never used interior off a fellow early bayer a couple of months ago to fit into our soon to be hired out bus.
However, the missus has now seen another interior she loves at the show so this one has to now go. Brought it home and luckily never got round to fitting it yet as we still need to decide on interior panels!

So its up for sale for what I brought it for, £1250 pounds!

Its never been used and in my opinion is a lovely interior.

Comes with brand new cooker , sink and 12v cooler.There are also buddy seats as well which are from bluebird customs.
Also has a bluebird 3/4 rock and roll bed frame and cushions and foams.
Will only sell as a complete package as this now has to fund the wifes choice of interior, and this aint gonna cover all of it!

Got instructions and the Campershak invoice which says this was over £2000 when supplied.

Located near Ipswich in Suffolk.

Pictures here on photobucket:

http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/Obi-wan-Jay/library/Campershak%20Interior" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Price is firm at £1250.00. Obviously buyer collects.....

Latest posts