• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale 4 empi 5 wheels wide 5

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68bay

Reaction score
as title says wide 5 empi 5 wheels 4 off in good condtion no tyres grey in colour not shore what make they are think they could be mws wheels £150

Could I have first dibs please? Any chance of some pics and do you have the bolts for them please? Is the grey a light or dark shade? Where abouts are you?, I'm near Peterborough and going to the SSVC meet at the Ace Cafe on Saturday.
Thanks. :D

hi pete

yes i have bolts for them some were and they are light grey colour not going to any shows because im skint thats why im selling stuff

also need your email address to send pics to and im in rotherham south yorkshire

hope this helps steve

Thanks for the reply Steve. Glad about the colour being light grey, my prefered choice!
My e-mail is,
[email protected]
I presume you are not able to put the pics on the forum? Took me ages and lots of instruction to be able to do so and now sometimes have to refer to the notes I made! :oops: Am very serious about buying, if you can find all the wheel nuts and so long as we have the same definition of 'good condition', then I'll have them. (I'm not expecting 'as new'...) Let's see some pics, then details like payment/collection can be sorted :D
Cheers fella,
Pete.

Pete B said:
Thanks for the reply Steve. Glad about the colour being light grey, my prefered choice!
My e-mail is,
[email protected]
I presume you are not able to put the pics on the forum? Took me ages and lots of instruction to be able to do so and now sometimes have to refer to the notes I made! :oops: Am very serious about buying, if you can find all the wheel nuts and so long as we have the same definition of 'good condition', then I'll have them. (I'm not expecting 'as new'...) Let's see some pics, then details like payment/collection can be sorted :D
Cheers fella,
Pete.

hi pete

emailed a couple of pics of wheels to you hope they are what you want . i no i have all the wheel studs and nuts in a bag some were will dig them out if you want wheels

steve

Hi ya,,,,,,,,, if they are still for sale, could you possibly send some piccys to me ??? @
[email protected] . If they are for sale , I would like a price as posted to me in Bristol if that`s ok. If they are sold, then please ignore / disregard this pm. (how pc was that). If you don`t want to post (understand) then just pm me with a nice big rasberry or suitably dismissive gesture.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,

ozziedog said:
Hi ya,,,,,,,,, if they are still for sale, could you possibly send some piccys to me ??? @
[email protected] . If they are for sale , I would like a price as posted to me in Bristol if that`s ok. If they are sold, then please ignore / disregard this pm. (how pc was that). If you don`t want to post (understand) then just pm me with a nice big rasberry or suitably dismissive gesture.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,

wheels are still for sale PETE B HAS FIRST DIBS have emailed you some pics of wheels have got all the studs and nuts as well i am able to send will be about £30 to send

hope this helps steve

Pete B said:
My e-mail is,
[email protected]
Cheers fella,
Pete.

YOU HAVE A PM

Just to say I think Pete B is away at Ace Cafe and Slough Swapmeet this weekend hence no reply from him , :)

Latest posts