Fire suppression kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Aaron,

Silver, can you PM me your number so we can arrange something when your over next?,

cheers

Does anybody ever travel right to the lengths of the M6 to get into scotland or plan coming to the lakes for a small stay this summer??

DSCF0355.jpg

This is why I need you to get in touch and arrange collection / delivery....

The dog doesnt like it and the wifes not seen it....

hehe, looks class all the same, and bonus if your front room catches light, it wont be smoking for long :lol:

cant wait to get mine, cheers again 8)

Not doing Vanwest unfortunately, could be worth seeing if anyone else is heading in that direction and passing them on...

Guys and Gals....

Helens gonna be in the Derby area this weekend Hasthespaz is collecting his and Jennas cheers fella

I'll be that way sunday late morning and heading back home in the afternoon

If anyone else can get in the area and collect that would be tremendous....

Wannabay see you tonight,

Wendy I'll see you shortly with Johnnies

Dagboy hopefully monday...

anyone one else

Got mine and Johnnys this eve - great to meet you Araron, and many thanks again. My lads travel Loughborough to Stafford - Loughborough to Winchester every week, and I'll see one or t'other every couple of weeks here near Grantham, so if that is any help, be it slow time....(I believe Araron is up and down the A1, so collection hopefully not too difficult...?)

Don't think I'll be making any of the shows this year!!!!!

Any chance you will be up Leeds way this year?

If not then we'll try and arrange something else.

Cheers

I will hopefully be driving past leeds in a few weeks so could meet up on the A1 Ill try and be a bit more deffinate when I get news from my sis as to when she wants her furniture shifting... :roll:

Thanks Wendy sounds like a plan just need to find out where people are / likely to be....

Araon said:
I will hopefully be driving past leeds in a few weeks so could meet up on the A1 Ill try and be a bit more deffinate when I get news from my sis as to when she wants her furniture shifting... :roll:

Thanks Wendy sounds like a plan just need to find out where people are / likely to be....

sounds good keep us informed i can make it over there to collect or if your coming up further even better, where does your sister live??

1. jenna_uk22 - Horizontal AFFF Delivered
2. 58 Herbie - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd
3. Loxy - Roof dry powder with guard
4. gninnam - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd and NO switch
5. hasthespaz - Vertical AFFF with guard Delivered
6. Tofufi - Vertical AFFF Delivered

8. Haveacamper - Roof, dry Powder with guard
9. Dagboyblue - Vertical AFFF with guard
10. BigOrangeMonkey - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch
11. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd and NO switch
12. Sam84 - Vertical AFFF
13. Silver Camper - Horizontal AFFF with guard Delivered