Fire suppression kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. jenna_uk22 - Horizontal AFFF £99
2. 58 Herbie - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd £120
3. Loxy - Roof dry powder with guard £125
4. gninnam - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145
5. hasthespaz - Vertical AFFF with guard £120
6. Tofufi - Vertical AFFF £99
7. Ali - Vertical AFFF with NO Switch £120
8. Haveacamper - Horizontal Roof, dry Powder with guard £125
9. Dagboyblue - Vertical AFFF with guard. £120
10. BigOrangeMonkey - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO Switch £145
11. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd andNO Switch £145
12. Silver Camper - Horizontal AFFF with guard £120
13. Wannabay - Roof AFFF with guard £120
14. Kempy - Vertical AFFF with gaurd £120
15. Robins - Vertical AFFF £99

Come on ddffrost were waiting on you....

there may be a couple more so i'll leave it till friday then submit the order to Firetec for a full invoice before I send the boys round for the cash...

No probs....

Dave any further thoughts on what your after, I want to try and catch Tim tomorrow afternoon so he can invoice me for the weekend....

anyone else interested too? As I say i'll call it quits in the afternoon so if you know anyone or are prevaricating hurry please.... If I can get this put to bed we should be in time for Stanford Hall......

Likewise Aaron - PM me the address and detail for the cheque please and
I will gladly post! :p
Not sure when or where I can pick it up but I am sure we can work something out :D

Wot shows u doing? or could drop in on the way up to me muthas
Ill PM everyone wen I get the actual invoice.... :wink:

OK the orders gone off for invoice can everyone please recheck your order and correct if needed, i'll be in touch

cheers :wink:

Araon said:
Wot shows u doing? or could drop in on the way up to me muthas
Ill PM everyone wen I get the actual invoice.... :wink:

Hi Araon, not sure about shows as starting work on the Van in a week or so's time so probably
won't be ready for any this year - will be susing it for my hols in August if the timings right though :wink:

Dropping it off would be no problem for me if OK for you :shock:

right Firetec are doing there sums now, they have a big MOD order their running through but recon they could get us a 2 week lead time...so when I get the costings I'd be grateful for quick payment....cheers speak soon.....

Oh and if anyone else is tempted speak NOW.....

I want another one, whatever set up best fits a T25 aircooled, with chaffe gaurd and NO switch.

So thats 3 in total for me.

Cheers :)

What has he got in the engine bay? any pics...the T25 originally came with the aircooled pancake, later engine bays were very tight.....

Ok just seen the engine bay on a couple of t25s the aircooled was fitted with a single carb, and theres plenty of space to mount the lot on the access hatch, see if you can get a pic of the engine bay, or ascertain yourself if it would fit, on one of the earlier pages theres pics of the unit with an tape measure...

mounting it on the access hatch is bloody handy as it removes the system completely when working in the bay...

The diesel would prove difficult though not impossible...

registered with club80-90 to see if anyone there has fitted to a 25, spoke to one of there moderators too, apparently theres a few of the watercooled lot fitted them though no details....

It is deffinately possible to do just need to decide which route to take, if it was mine I would get the roof fit AFF as this is the only bottle that can be fitted horizontally/vertically/roof....

theres not many options where to fit the bottle, access panel would appear to be the easiest, though theres a couple of cubbies tucked in the back behind the wheel arches not sure if that would fit a bottle...

If your still wanting one let me know and i'll stick it on the list to Firetec..

1. jenna_uk22 - Horizontal AFFF £99
2. 58 Herbie - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd £120
3. Loxy - Roof dry powder with guard £129
4. gninnam - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145
5. hasthespaz - Vertical AFFF with guard £120
6. Tofufi - Vertical AFFF £99
7. Ali - Vertical AFFF with NO Switch £122
8. Haveacamper - Roof, dry Powder with guard £129
9. Dagboyblue - Vertical AFFF with guard. £120
10. BigOrangeMonkey - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145
11. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145
12. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145
13. Silver Camper - Horizontal AFFF with guard £120
14. Wannabay - Roof AFFF with guard £120
15. Kempy - Vertical AFFF with gaurd £120
16. Robins - Vertical AFFF £99

OK guys I have ammended the list above to reflect the costs a couple changed by a few quid....

If you can get the cheques to me asap as per the PM last week I can get the order moving

Araon

Hi everyone,
I will be interested in placing an order but will not be able to check if I will need horizontal or vertical mounting until this weekend. Also may need help with collection. :roll:
Any kind people going past Darlington to collect theirs. :D Ta!

sam84 said:
Hi everyone,
I will be interested in placing an order but will not be able to check if I will need horizontal or vertical mounting until this weekend. Also may need help with collection. :roll:
Any kind people going past Darlington to collect theirs. :D Ta!

I live in Ingleby Barwick so when i pick mine up at one of the shows I can get yours for you too, if you like...?

Let me know.

:)

Oh, and the cheque will be on it's way tomorrow, cheers Araon

Latest posts