Favourite Bays

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat's bus (the grey 67 westy) is one of my favourite buses. nice and subtle :)[/quote]

Can you tell me more about this bus.

Cat and Matt Keane have just joined this forum I think - as ER-LY. The 67 westy is one cool bus.

100_3081-1.jpg

This bus is pretty cool,and for sale on the Samba in Spain

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=543888

Here's my contribution, I haven't seen this one so far in this thread.
I don't know anything about this bus, but it sure presses all the right buttons.
1718022.jpg

013.jpg

And I can't resist red panels.
oldbaroufit2.jpg

oldbar3S.jpg

lobus05.jpg

Afbeelding087_820168_original.jpg

Great thread, thanks!

VWAIRCOOLED said:
This bus is pretty cool,and for sale on the Samba in Spain

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=543888

I WANT THIS :evil:

lobus said:
I don't know anything about this bus, but it sure presses all the right buttons.
1718022.jpg

If memory serves it's an ex-firebus, genuine windowless tailgate and the straightest panels and black paint you'll ever see - I think it was for sale a little while ago...

Of course, your panel is a very welcome addition to the thread, David!! 8)

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
lobus said:
1718022.jpg

If memory serves it's an ex-firebus, genuine windowless tailgate and the straightest panels and black paint you'll ever see - I think it was for sale a little while ago...

Of course, your panel is a very welcome addition to the thread, David!! 8)

;)
You is correct. :D it belongs to the crewcab kid over on vzi..its one of the straightest unwelded vans ive ever seen!..£6500 was the asking price i seam to recall..Why it didnt sell is beyond me!

The two vans that I guess inspired me to get and do my van were clydes - I saw his van at a couple of shows and on the web and it really sold me on the early white US Westy thing ....

and Gadget Boys - I saw this at Bug Jam years back when it was just done. It was quite unlike anything else around then and was a real treat to see. I was really sold on the accesories collection too!

This year the Tinoc, the Speedmaster/Roadhouse Retro Westy and the Bus Station Micro have been pretty darn 8)

And the Autotechnics Drag Van was awesome at EBI!

EgoTrippin' said:
Cat and Matt Keane have just joined this forum I think - as ER-LY. The 67 westy is one cool bus.

100_3081-1.jpg

hi,

I have been a member for ages, but I think I am one of those dreaded lurkers... and Matt has recently hijacked my ID! (And put the dodgy pic of me in the boxy thing by my name)

Really suprised to see the bus on this thread - chuffed :D
Its always been just 'our usable van' its just an added bonus if other people dig it!
Sad, to say it has been very much negelected recently, and is in some desperate need of TLC. Matt is on the case and I think I has a few little changes up his sleeve!....

Some very cool buses here 8)

Cheers to those who put mine up!

......the catster

ER-LY said:
EgoTrippin' said:

100_3081-1.jpg

hi,

I have been a member for ages, but I think I am one of those dreaded lurkers... and Matt has recently hijacked my ID! (And put the dodgy pic of me in the boxy thing by my name)

Really suprised to see the bus on this thread - chuffed :D
Its always been just 'our usable van' its just an added bonus if other people dig it!
Sad, to say it has been very much negelected recently, and is in some desperate need of TLC. Matt is on the case and I think I has a few little changes up his sleeve!....

Some very cool buses here 8)

Cheers to those who put mine up!

......the catster

Hi Cat,

Really like your Westy and would like to know what engine you got in the back.

From the muffler looks like it may be a big one ( Turbo by chance ? )

Mike

Hi Mike,

Its just a 1776 getting us around at the moment. Matt has plans, and I am sure that a turbo may be involved, afterall... its going to have to tow the race car that he's building!

Cat

Thanks clem for the very nice words :oops: Yes had the girl about 7 years now and ive got some big plans for her including new brakes and power but ive got another project on the burner thats a big itch thats gotta be scratched first :D :wink:

Gadget Boy said:
96694.jpg

Do You recognise This Panel Guys ???????????

]
TreuhaftPanelVan.jpg

Cus its the same Bus I am Not Lying Either :shock:

Thats the one I put a link up for earlier,it's for sale in Spain on the samba.Looking at the before and after pictures,someones done a good job on that. 8)

Latest posts