• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engine bay FIRE TECH Fire Extinguisher for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
Bought this as part of a group buy earlier in the year (http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28669&hilit=fire+extinguisher&start=40) and never even un-wrapped it, its still as it was sent to me from Firetech.
Its an upright, pressure switched (connect it to an LED and it either turns the LED on or OFF depending on what why the switch is, and i cant remember which i ordered - i think it lights an LED when it fires) engine bay fire extinguisher for fitting in the engine bay.
Looking for £130 INCL P&P, £120 if you collect) as its brand new unwrapped, postage shouldn't be an issue as it was posted to me!

mjknight71 said:
...just out of interest who have you found to post it through/with?
Its non hazardous so most will post them, it was posted to me with no issues so shouldn't be a problem to post on (especially as its still wrapped up in the same packaging as Firetech sent it to me!)

Latest posts