East Midlands Meet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone interested in an East Midlands/Midlands meet at some point soon?

We did this last year master minded by myself and Strong and got a decent turn out

Last years location was Sherwoon Pines in Notts if anyone is interested pop your name down and we'll try and get a day and venue organised?

Cheers

Dave

No promises, got a full weekend on it and not taking any weekend work till after the summer so I get plenty of time to lavish on her....

just bought a load of wax oil today as well get ito all the nooks and crannies tomorrow.....

im local too (long eaton) so would love to meet up. tho i will probably be in the golf unless the meet is planned for 2011 :(

ddfrost=dave
strongy=chris
Araon=Araon
ProfessorWheeto=Scotty[/quote]
andewilson=Andy

I'm ok for most weekends and I don't mind were we meet somewhere with food n brew facilities is always good

Not McDonalds drive thru's thou LOL

well ive got a camper ya know. :mrgreen: with a cooker.

could knock up some bacon buttys

id be happy to do some buttys.need defenet numbers tho,dont want to end up with half a cow and no one :party0021: to eat it

Us microbus folk are scum mate LOL

It's cool if you want to cook mate you got a pinni?

Anyone got any ideas where we could meet? I'm keen to test my van out across some rough ground now it's got actual suspension!

well you said it :evilgrin0010:

well ive just ben looking dave and the only place other than sherwood pines i can think of, is columber park,recon they charge about a 5er for parking tho.im happy to do sherwood pines again or columber park.both a pretty central,places in lincoln i can think of,but its more of a trec for the people that are thurther away

Can't go wrong with chain pubs for a meet either so what about somewhere like pride of lincoln? Easy to find, massive car park, family friendly?

What about Newark it's half way between Notts n Lincoln n on the A1 so easy to get to from North or South could make it easier for more EB folk to join in?

Dare I throw it open to VZi peeps I've been hearing bad things about that forum recently!

I'm up for a meet depending when.If your looking for a venue may I suggest Elvaston castle country park just off junc 24a M1 and junc 2 A50 on B5010. Facilities large park, carpark £1.50 for the day,lake, ideal for bbq, toilet facilities and a cafe(reasonable price) :character0066:

That works for me I live about a mile from J 27 of the M1 n same principal I guess the closer to a major road the better?

When were we all thinking n can you copy the list n add your name pinkpanther?

Latest posts