Earlybay Camp Out 23/4 April 2016-Banbury BOOKING SITE OPEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Ok so putting a stake in the ground to announce a planned show for 2016 well in advance and really at this stage gauging whether theres enough interest from people on the forum.

Its been a long time since there was an earlybay forum camp out, (many years) so been thinking about this one for a while and im happy to organise it as my way of giving something back to the forum for all the support the members have given to me and my business over the years.

Firstly this is a FREE show, no charge and is likely to be a turn up on a Saturday, camp over with a mini show and shine on the/line up in respective types on the Sunday, so line up of westys, tintops, hightops, commercials etc etc, yet to be fully decided but you get the idea.

Venue is likely to be centrally located in the midlands, may be Stratford Racecourse where we hold our Aircooled events or may be another location and the current idea is to have this early in the year, April time. The plan is to make it a FAMILY FRIENDLY affair with bits for all the family to partake in and this is why we are considering other options on venues at the moment.

Heres a chance to meet the people you talk to, debate with, offer advice to on the forum and sell your unwanted bits to your ideal target audience so if you have bits to sell again you will be encouraged to bring them along.

We'll also try to get some Earlybay merchandise on offer so stickers t shirts etc, may even do a shirt for the meet itself.

As mentioned above the plan is to offer this as a free show but we would look for donations if we need to cover the cost of hired in toilets etc etc but will keep everyone posted on that.

So thats the idea, if this appeals to you then please express your interest in attending to keep updated with info :)

Long over due in my opinion, I went to the first and only Earlybay meet there was about 8 of us all from the south/south east of england and event was at Northampton !!!
I'd be well up for this as at shows i only ever meet my EB friends and never meet new people and see new buses

Good shout

I could also DJ ?? :oops:

Sounds good :)

Maybe ... have the Saturday as the Early Bay camp day and then open the venue for a general one day show on the Sunday?

Anyway, sounds cool.

Sounds good to me, can't commit just yet but it certainly appeals, particularly early in the year (and not over Easter).

Great idea Graham , we would love to support this dude. Might even have Helga on the road by them.

I'd be up for this.

We visit Kingsbury Water Park quite a bit and often thought it would be a great placed for a small meet/show if they were happy to allow overnight camping. They have dedicated caravan area, but nothing like being in an open filed.

http://countryparks.warwickshire.gov.uk/country-parks/kingsbury-water-park/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts