• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Westy Cargo Net *PENDING*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69 Westy

Reaction score
As above but you will need the brackets,a guy on the samba sells good quality repo ones so no probs there http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1513880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, these nets are quite rare VGC £45 collection @ Volksworld

I'll take this then, Can you post a pic of the brackets please, I'll be trading outside at the volksworld show so can grab it of you there, Do you want aying in advance?

Thanks Scott.

sjhjoinery said:
I'll take this then, Can you post a pic of the brackets please, I'll be trading outside at the volksworld show so can grab it of you there, Do you want aying in advance?

Thanks Scott.
no worries Scott all yours i,ll be there on saturday have a look on the 1st post of my thread you will see a link to the guy who sells the brackets ;)

Brill Cheers, PM me your paypal address if you want payment in advance,

Them brackets look simple enough I'll see if there's any in van and probably get the engineers next doow to make me a few.

Cheers Scott

Latest posts