Early Bay Xmas Meet Sunday 5th Dec 2010 @ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to gadget and everyone for a great turn out
and thanks for the patience during service
it was a pleasure have you all here again and look forward to seeing you all again soon
if you do decide on a summer do we have 2 really good camping sites locally the 1st is at conkers round the corner

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/siteseeker/aspx/details.aspx?id=7105&returnPage=search.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the 2nd called bee hive farm nearby which we use for a bus stopover

http://www.beehivefarm-woodlandlakes.co.uk/camping.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

have a great christmas and of course a good newyear

thanks again jeff n trish

I may even come up if this summer over night thing happened , could this be an all Earlybay.com meet like a forum annual type thing , As we had one back in October 2008 ( i think ) , and only hardcore peeps turned up out of an original 39 http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; shame

Could this be our annual meet ??????

i had a great time! got loads of quality pics to boot!
mile-ometer on the car read 431 miles by the time i got home!!
defo worth it though!

a summer overnight meet with beer, burgers and breakfast would be awsome and i would defo break out the bus for that one! :mrgreen:

cheers for sorting deano... hope your feeling a bit better now?!? :lol:

Gutted we couldn't make it, but the bus was completely snowed in... two cars were parked in front of the garage and also got snowed in, so without spending days digging only to be faced with a very icy road (and Rach killing the neighbours for parking there anyway!), it just wasn't worth taking the risk. Sorry Deano, but looks like you had a good turnout! Will definitely be up for a summer meet!!

See you soon and Happy Christmas!!
James and Rach
:jesus:

Grazy said:
I may even come up if this summer over night thing happened , could this be an all Earlybay.com meet like a forum annual type thing , As we had one back in October 2008 ( i think ) , and only hardcore peeps turned up out of an original 39 http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; shame

Could this be our annual meet ??????

Hi Grazy

Already working on an annual Earlybay gathering for next year with the blessing of the mods, just about sorted the venue out and need to find a suitable date that doesn't clash with anything else.

Perhaps Dean & I need to have a chat but I'm not sure the american diner and its car park are big enough for an annual early bay meet with the number of forum users we now have.

Looking at a date in the early summer with something to do for the kids as well, will keep you posted

Great we'll have a blast we do rick indie stuff ie foo fighters,muse,greenday

Gadget Boy said:
Yeah we have to have a few chords struck from Resuss Mark ;) James are you doing a Tenacious D tribute ???? :mrgreen:

Dean,
Me and Leon can sort an acoustic session, we're always up for guitar time :mrgreen: I'll even practise 'F**k her gently' lol

Bit 'after the event' with this but here goes.
Great time had, good to see old and new friends. Really sorry Leon to have only said 'hello' and given a wave 'goodbye' as we were leaving, next time mate, proper chinwag I promise :oops:
Weather not great but SOOOOOO worth it to see the lousy state Dean was in when we arrived! At the time I didn't have the heart to subject him to the flash from my camera, he looked so ill!! Now wishing I wasn't so thoughtful, would have made a top photo!!!
A few pics.....

A nice pair of panels,
009.jpg

The venue

016-1.jpg

So pleased to see 'Open', busting for a wee on arrival,

017.jpg

A rather icy car park, like a lumpy skating rink!!!

015.jpg

Sweet

018-1.jpg

THAT bus in a photo again...... yawn..... :lol:

019-1.jpg

I do love a type 3, and Teds' square is not too bad.... :roll:

014.jpg

Not a warm day, one cold 11yr old

012.jpg

Deano looking vaugely like human after food and lots of tea (and I do mean 'vaguely')

005.jpg

and probably the best 'unintentional' pic of the day, Aaron wanting a momento of the largest, thickest milkshake he has ever had, get a shot of the glass along with Pinnichio sat behind it...... :D

004.jpg

Happy days!!!!! ;)

Can I just Say a big Thanks to all who made the MAHOOZIVE effort to get to the diner, The food AS ever was Outstanding, Thanks Jeff an Trish and all the staff. 8) 8)
I had been out the night before in Sunny Tamworth ,with Evil Ben Lewis and some of the Uk German Folks and Pete Gee . Fortunatly Pete had the common sense to leave at 1 am and the party had just started ..... I didnt get to bed till 5 am :roll: and Boy did I know about it the next day . I knew Id get lynched If I didnt turn up and When I did it was totally worth it even If i was a tad delicate for the first 2 hours :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a Great day and Even the Snow didnt stop us , truly Hardcore :D

Thanks to all and DONT miss next Year ;)

Gadget ( Only Just Recovered)

Latest posts