Early Bay Xmas Meet Sunday 5th Dec 2010 @ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadget, do you need deposit or anything? also remind me what time we are meeting? i'm too lazy to check back in the post :msn4:

55ovalcharlie said:
Hi. Is this cancelled now given the weather or still happening?? :)

not sure im going to be honest, wanted too but the amount of salt on roads it would wreck me bus

chris

Pete B said:
I'm planning on going, from near Peterborough, the roads here are fine. What's it like in your neck of the woods, Sheffield looks to have a good coating of snow?

Not sure about derby but Nottingham is not too bad. It's a bit dicey around Hucknall though (where I live).
If I go I'll be in my regular car though :-(

May have to have a re-think. Just looked out of the window and at least an inch of snow has fallen in the last hour or so and it's coming down really heavy as I type. If I can't take the bus then I doubt I'll bother going.
Still, it's only half eight on Thursday night, don't have to make a decision for another 60 hours, fingers crossed!!!! :lol:

dean ok here at the moment roads are clear and no more snow forcast
plus the diner looks pretty in the snow so result

usdiner said:
Ok great keep us posted on the weather, Hope you have good heating, I mights have 2 frozen kids to defrost. :shock:

Good job I bought a shovel....
77146_477499062617_515842617_5693130_5672067_n.jpg

Think I know what I'm doing tomorrow :D

usdiner said:

Ok! You jinxed us! ;-)
It's snowing again in Nottingham! Doh!

Ok Jeff /Trish thats Great news. Yes FOLKS its still on and Remember , This country was founded on pioneering Spirit , The abilty to say '' We can do it '' and our complete lack of common sense when driving aircooled slammed buses :lol: :lol: :lol:

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY FROM 11.30 AM

Gadget ;)

good morning all
its raining a bit here and a bit warmer
roads all clear and fingers crossed it will stay this way
have a great day and get digging

Just been and got my bus out of the garage to have a tinker before tomorrow, all roads clear and no problems in tamworth, no further snow is forecast

See you all there

Pete

http://www.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=9329301769537212384&q=the+50s+american+diner+at+burton+on+trent&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=the+50s+american+diner+at&hnear=Burton+upon+Trent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The 50's American Diner
John St Albert Village Church Gresley, Church Gresley,Nr Burton On Trent
, ,
Swadlincote,
DE11 8EJ
not specified http://www.the50samericandiner.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

01283 220050 ‎

C you there :D

hey deano... do us a favour mate as you will probably be first there.... can you make sure the area in front of the diner is clear to line up a few buses for a cool photo etc?!? sure youve probably got it all planned any way... just thought id mention it tis all!!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts