Early Bay Line Up Volksworld 2015

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the daddy

Reaction score
do we have a club stand this year or was the fiasco of only a couple of vans on the Sunday last year the last nail?
i do hope so cos there's a few great vans breaking cover this year ;)

Yes we do. Details to come, we need to sort our shit out this year and I completely include myself in that!

We have a ten van spot in the red brick area. After the last couple of years we have to fill this both days this year or we will risk losing what is a prestigious spot to be in.
When we first got it the camper scene was really exploding, we put on full displays all weekend long and it was boom time 8)

The last couple of years the hipster scene has moved back to cars a bit and we've struggled to complete a line up on the Sunday. 2013 was bad due to the weather and last year the Sunday was a Mothers Day clash. I've personally only been able to do single days the last couple of years, so I know how it goes, but we really need to get sorted this year.

Anyone interested, please drop me a PM. We have ten places to fill both days, weekenders and stalwarts will have to take priority. Cheers :)

(Usual rules apply, camping to be booked seperatley, pair of adult tickets per van on arrival, vans in place from 0830 ish till show closure. You can be in your van as much as you want but no vehicle movement. Vans can be moved to camp in on Saturday night, or left in situ securely.)

Initial places reserved now, but backsups welcomed , attendance is often fluid :D

Well we had three vans there queed up outside and they wouldn't let us in ,but the trouble with both days is that it's a nightmare to get out and be on the road Sunday , so I've not done Sunday's tbh so I won't do it this year and let someone else in

Jth
Great fun show

the daddy said:
did i make the cut?

You get the spot as you started the thread! :D

That's it now though as things stand.

I really should know by now Mike, but could you remind me of the official earliest leaving time on the Sunday please? Am totally aware of the congestion when leaving, but I now have commitments Sunday evenings so if I'm to be late need to make arrangements.Thanks mate :D

Pete B said:
I really should know by now Mike, but could you remind me of the official earliest leaving time on the Sunday please? Am totally aware of the congestion when leaving, but I now have commitments Sunday evenings so if I'm to be late need to make arrangements.Thanks mate :D

Pete - We should be out by 5pm on the Sunday

FYI

In the interests of public safety, the following rules and regulations must be adhered to:

1. All vehicles must be in their allocated club space by 9.30am at the latest, on both Saturday and Sunday. Access available from 8am.

2. Once your cars are in position on the club stand, they are required to stay in place for the entire duration of the show. You will be able to move them after the show has closed and all members of the general public are off the site. This is a health and safety requirement and it is imperative that we uphold this procedure – if there is a vehicle in your lineup that needs to leave before 6pm, they should not form part of the club stand.

3. Club display vehicle passes must be displayed at all times and wristbands must be worn throughout the show.

4. Please note VolksWorld does not insure your vehicle and your car is Exhibited at your own risk. The venue provides 24hr security guards.

5. Clubs are not allowed to trade off of their stands.

6. No dogs allowed on site.

The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry if any of the regulations are not adhered to:

PUBLIC OPENING TIMES: Saturday 28th March: 10am – 5pm
Sunday 29th March: 10am – 4.30pm

:D

OK, everyone, the line up places are pretty much taken now and any further attendance will be by space created by those who are unable to make it. If you are down to attand and plans change please let me know as soon as possible so we can reallocate. Thank you.

Weekenders

1. Clem/Wally
2. Dazza
3. The Daddy
4. SparkyWig
5. PeteB
6. Ooro
7. JayDee101
8. Neilswheels

Saturday

Ego Trippin'
Childsey

Sunday

Bananacustard

Stand-bys

Early VW
MarkOfKent
Toffo24
Hurley

Clem said:
3. Club display vehicle passes must be displayed at all times and wristbands must be worn throughout the show.

The other year we had to have passes to get through the gate, is that the same this time Mike?

On that occasion it made it a breeze to overnight in the car park on Friday where it had been a trial and a half previously.

Can people please add theyre reg'n numbers? Thanks -

Weekenders

1. Clem/Wally - UWP 224F/YUY 268G
2. Dazza - CBY 609G
3. The Daddy - TGU 369E
4. SparkyWig - XPL 82G
5. PeteB - NAV 257F
6. Ooro - KBJ 63J
7. JayDee101 - UAX 155G
8. Neilswheels -

Saturday

Ego Trippin' - MFL 254H
Childsey - SKK 211H

Sunday

Bananacustard - UHX 582X

Stand-bys

Early VW
MarkOfKent
Toffo24
Hurley

I'll ask about passes :)

Can people please add theyre reg'n numbers? Thanks -

Weekenders

1. Clem or Wally - UWP 224F or YUY 268G
2. Dazza - CBY 609G
3. The Daddy - TGU 369E
4. SparkyWig - XPL 82G
5. PeteB - NAV 257F
6. Ooro - KBJ 63J
7. JayDee101 - UAX 155G
8. Markofkent

Saturday

Ego Trippin' - MFL 254H
Childsey - SKK 211H

Sunday

Bananacustard - UHX 582X

Stand-bys

Toffo24 - WOT 540H
Hurley - YUF 619K

I'll ask about passes

No passes required but if anyone is arriving Friday night and wants a letter to show the security guys please email me - [email protected] and I'll send you something.

Latest posts