***Early Bay Adventure weekend*** Old thread ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikki James

Reaction score
My humble apologies but please can you redirect to here for this event as its a bit lost dates wise on this posting from last year: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=74202

I read a feature about your one with the ssvc and really fancy it.

I've been on one of Rikki's earlier ssvc trips when my westy sort of sneaked in as an imposter & it's a lovely informal break with a bit of fun or the option just to chill. Well worth considering in my opinion

This is coming together nicely, I'll get some prices for you from proprietor and fellow type 2 enthusiast Ian Howells..... watch this space!! ;-)

Camp site next to the river.....
21411073684_ae2eb7d339_z.jpg

Rock climbing for all ages....
21412675413_9e5854c464_z.jpg

On the river...
21412737593_3b943061ee_z.jpg

Looks awesome buddy my van won't be ready till later this year tho :(

Looks brilliant. My kids are 5 and 3. Is there a minimum age on the watervspirts and climbing ?

Proprietor Ian Howells is not being rude by not answering your questions etc., apparently he's having a few problems logging on to this site??

Rikki James said:
lil_azza said:
Looks awesome buddy my van won't be ready till later :D :D this year tho :(

The event isn't till September fella, that's your goal!! ;-)
Well it's got an mot now just awaiting documents be great to hear an update :D

Sorry about this but unfortunately this event wont be taking place as the venue is completely book out until it closes for winter, so we are going to have to wait till next year. Real shame as it's loads of fun :-( I will make this happen next year and am arranging it with Ian as we speak. WATCH THIS SPACE!! ;-)

Cheers

Rikki.

This event will be happening this year, we were just looking at dates today the won't clash with any major shows, which is becoming almost impossible!! Please watch this space!

Cheers. Rikki ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts