Door Cards / Interior Gallery - Show us yours

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres mine made by rvtec in preston and installed by myself. Nothing wrong with it but sometimes wish i had a bash at it myself:

I wanted to keep the style true to the original Deluxe colours, so I went with Tan for the cards all the way round and offwhite for the seats, headliner and around the windows.

Foto-ECTCGOUJ-D.jpg

Foto-KZAJNGAM-D.jpg

Foto-GWJCGDTA-D.jpg

Foto-ZLXLXY68-D.jpg

Some pics of mine, cant claim that I did any of the work, my mate whom I own the van with is a bit handy with a sewing machine....
e3y8e8aq.jpg
ety6yva9.jpg
pupubavy.jpg

Hi well if your after door cards can get a full set of nine cards for £250 and front seat covers for £170
have a look
http://www.vwcamperinteriors.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My door cards are just the stock door cards.

The back is stock with some of my own decorating touches. :D

The front has custom seat upholstery! :D

Was at stanford hall and seen some cab mats (& possible door card but not sure), with the old hessian sacks covering them, and the green double cab with the rear bed covered in them as well, anyone got any info on who sells the cab mats, looked properly done

rugsforbugs.co.uk do the cab mats I think mate and they'll do door cards and other bits if you ask them.

I did mine. Got a load of sacks left, if anyone's interested. :)

[photobucket] [/photobucket]

Thats great, thanx, your door card is what im looking at doing, seen a couple of sacks with good print but need a few more, looks good!

Not my van but a nice tidy cab in a crossover that I have seen recently at both Elemental and Battlesbridge this weekend :)

Mine - went for TMI panels all round in autumn leaf/cream - had to get blue in the curtains as I was moaned about for being too boring with brown/cream in my colour choice :roll:

Latest posts