Does EMPI Shifter work with Stock Shifter Adjustment Plate?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reezvaan

Reaction score
I bought empi shifter on here, both I and seller failed to mention the shift/adjustment plate as a result after a month or two when it has eventually arrived today here in Pakistan I recalled from my bug empi shifter install that there had to be a shift/adjustment plate!

Anyway there is no going back from here now so it has to be installed one way or the other and has to work too LOL.

I want out and for that I need help with knowing if the stock shifter shift/adjustment plate would work with this empi shifter. Any takers on this?

Thanks in advance. Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Bryan67 said:
I assume it`s a Hurst copy in which case it doe`s not use the reverse lockout plate at all.

THIS^^^. thats what i recalled after reading your post. I had mounted the stock adjustment plate but it didn't seem to work except 1st, 2nd and reverse. 3rd & 4th weren't engaging. Will loose the stock plate and would bolt on the shifter without the plate and will see how it works out, later today. cheers

Latest posts