• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

deluxe vdo clock, westy louvered window mozzy nets

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonygatti

Reaction score
as above vdo kienzle clock, complete no damage ,it does not work £50, westy mozzy frames with netting £10 each, located dagenham essex ,collection only

anthonygatti said:
as above vdo kienzle clock, complete no damage ,it does not work £50, westy mozzy frames with netting £10 each, located dagenham essex ,collection only
Are the nozzle nets ok, intact, if so I'll have them I'm in romford, pm me your details, cheers, vic

monkiboy said:
No pictures, No postage, Meeting in a services.....
All sounds a little suspect to me.....

Lee you're the last person who can comment about how another person conducts their business on this forum. Jog on.

monkiboy said:
66nige said:
Least they wont get lost in the post! :roll:

Ermmm Again None of your business really dude.....

You are not buying/selling or have any interest in this thread but yet you still chime in :roll:
Funny how people Jump in with posts after a few beers on a friday night :roll: :? :)

I have not said anything "Out of turn" just pointing out the "Suspect" nature of this post & action......

I am MORE than aware of my own mistakes but not really the place to bring them up, I started a thread about my actions if you really want to "Give you're opinion"
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyway back to the thread in question.....
Any chance of some pictures at least???

No beers my friend im up for work in the morning :D
Just expressing an opinion thats all....i can assure you i'm not the only one on here who has formed an opinion on your dealings.
And , if we were itemising your posts of a "suspect" nature we would be here for sometime.....thank you, and goodnight :D

vix66 said:
anthonygatti said:
everything still for sale, also glove box lid available £15
I'll have this as well if conditions good, cheers, vic

Hey vic - let me know if your going there to pick up - im interested in clock, waiting for a reply - located at Martins corner, ive been there before ;)
Si

Cheers mate, good doing business with you, I'll pop that lady Godiva round Asap, cheers, vic

Latest posts