• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe trim, jail bars, late wheels and stuff for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Dubnuts

Reaction score
All items available for delivery to Slough or collect from PE27 area. Can arrange postage at cost.
Bay window deluxe chrome belt-line. Came with an Early Bay I bought but I'm not going to use it. Missing some bits but the majority is there and you can buy the items separately. £100

Late Bay wheels x 5. Need a reburb but solid. I probably wouldn’t risk the tires. - SOLD

Jail Bars for rear window. Came off a crossover bat so should be good for early, late bay or Split. Alloy. SOLD

Table bracket, probably Dormobile. Secures to the wall of your van so you can slot the table in. £5

Petrol Cap (Non-Locking) Bay 1967–1971 also Beetle 1960–1967. £14.50 at JK - SOLD

All items can be delivered to Slough or posted at cost.
Non-Auto
Knaack Contractor Lock box for van, site, or truck tool vault, safe-box with Watchman III locking system (need 2 x padlocks). American make, very heavy duty with handles on the side and holes for bolting down if required. - £50

Coca Cola cooler box. Bought on a whim as it matched a Beetle I had. Never used in anger. - £80 ono

Kev946 said:
Interested in the wheels. Any chance of shipping? Or might be able to collect in a couple of weeks

I reckon it could be possible through shiply or similar. Do you want them with the tires or not as that may be worth doing to reduce size and weight?

I'd prefer collection mind, they're at PE28 2EA.

All PMs now answered, and hopefully my settings now send me a notification that I have recieved a PM :roll:
For all, jailbars are £4.50 posted and the trim would be £14.50 insured, £10.10 uninsured. Now just waiting for the outbox to empty...

Well, out of 6 PM sent last night, 3 are still sat in my outbox so hopefully in answer to earlier questions, postage costs are in the previous posts and below is a link to a vid of the trim. If the trim or jailbars are unsold by Sunday I'll have them with me at Slough. 07706 290001
Cheers.
https://youtu.be/ZHZrGS23alg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rusty Dubnuts said:
All PMs now answered, and hopefully my settings now send me a notification that I have recieved a PM :roll:
For all, jailbars are £4.50 posted and the trim would be £14.50 insured, £10.10 uninsured. Now just waiting for the outbox to empty...

if changing your settings worked, let me know what you did as I'm not getting notifications..... :roll:

cheers

neil

66 so42 said:
Rusty Dubnuts said:

if changing your settings worked, let me know what you did as I'm not getting notifications..... :roll:

cheers

neil

Afraid not :(

Rusty Dubnuts said:
Kev946 said:
Interested in the wheels. Any chance of shipping? Or might be able to collect in a couple of weeks

I reckon it could be possible through shiply or similar. Do you want them with the tires or not as that may be worth doing to reduce size and weight?

Hi

No don't need the tyres so interested how much it would cost to ship? I am at Milton Keynes the end of November with work if you can wait then could collect in the evening?

Cheer

Kev946 said:
Rusty Dubnuts said:
Kev946 said:

Hi

No don't need the tyres so interested how much it would cost to ship? I am at Milton Keynes the end of November with work if you can wait then could collect in the evening?

Cheer
Sorry Kev, the wheels and tires sold Wednesday.

BJ1 said:
I'll take the table bracket if you still have it. Posted price please?
Brian
Hi Brian,
I'll sort it out and let oyu know the damage. Can't see it being too much as it's light and should fit through a letter box :)

Rusty Dubnuts said:
BJ1 said:
Brian
Hi Brian,
I'll sort it out and let oyu know the damage. Can't see it being too much as it's light and should fit through a letter box :)

Thanks - notifications not working for me either :( :roll: Can you txt me - number in pm.
Cheers
Brian

BJ1 said:
Rusty Dubnuts said:
BJ1 said:
Brian
Hi Brian,

Thanks - notifications not working for me either :( :roll: Can you txt me - number in pm.
Cheers
Brian

Hi Brian,
Have sent a PM but as there's still one sat in the outbox from a few days ago I thought I'd best post this up. Postage as a tube, well flat tube, should be £5. my mobo is 07706 290001
Cheers

Latest posts