• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom shifter knobs - unique in the UK now only £15

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EarlyBay Bill said:
Alistair

What have you got in beige or similar? What is the one to the left of the ball with the gear-box pattern markled on it, it that wood? Failing all of that, how much is the red and white one directly above the same ball with the gear markings? to fit a 1972 Bay.

Cheers

Ricky

Hi,

This is all i have left, as mentioned earlier in the thread, i have some adaptors, but stock bay ones are gone, though Limebug sell them for a couple of quid or so...see earlier posts. Hence, this is why i am selling them all for £15

Pic of the wood one below, it has a machined brass insert, which just needs a spot of glue to hold it tight, this is already drilled for bay, you can have it for a tenner - posted

DSC_0852_zpsd56977a6.jpg

DSC_0853_zps5f4f43b9.jpg

DSC_0854_zps1b221714.jpg

DSC_0855_zpsd3395d48.jpg

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi Alistair, have you still got the black Porsche + gear pattern one ? Have you got an adapter to fit a scat shifter? :mrgreen:
Cheers Nick.

NickJ said:
Hi Alistair, have you still got the black Porsche + gear pattern one ? Have you got an adapter to fit a scat shifter? :mrgreen:
Cheers Nick.

Hi,

Yes indeed my friend, Porsche crest with shift pattern, with scat shifter adaptor 3/8 X 16.

Yours if you want it dude!

Paypal to [email protected] as a gift would be nice please! Sling a couple of quid for the post too if you could be so kind.

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi Alistair, got mine today , 8) really pleased many thanks. Nick :mrgreen:

Hi - would be interested in pics of those left - porsche one available still?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Latest posts