Cornwall 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be going next year probably near portreath/chapel porth etc

Well 2014 looms so a new a Cornwall thread is due.

Church Farm Gwithiam will be our base this year dates tbc. Will be R73, Bundy and myself and two puppies this year, so should be fun!

Anyone thinking of holidaying in the county feel free to join in the fun. Just bring cider 8)

creationblue said:
Just bring cider 8)

....and lots of it :lol:
Can't wait now...best get building that Rapido quick then!

Im in :D churchtown is a great site im looking at the end of august i cant wait

We'll as it stands we are in Church Farm Gwithiam on the 26th July till the 5th Aug. then we head south west to Trevedra Farm, my most favorist place ever 8) then when we get bored we head towards Bude for the remainder of the trip.

If anyone is in the area lets make arrangements to meet up and enjoy the vibe

Disclaimer: all dates are subject to change :lol: (Rob/Bundy) :msn4:

Anymore Earlybayers coming down, Valentine One is joining our party at Gwithiam, just leave that Belgian cider at home Shaun! :lol:

is it possible to drive down the hill on drum brakes to Chapel Porth...?

and can buses get back up the hill afterwards on a cold engine..?

Fantastic beach apart from that - and worth joining the National Trust just for the free parking...

We have stayed at Blue Hills Campsite at St Agnes 3 times (not in bus) - its a great site/location but the manager can be awkward

I don't know that hill but been up & down a few steep hills in Cornwall, just use the engine as your brake :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Three weeks till we go & I can't wait !!

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Latest posts