carol vordeman?hot or not???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meeee?the red wine to blame,does strange things to me,hows nick?are you up for a winter meet or 2 this year?

Eh up Strongy, you rabble rouser you :D Very much enjoying your new bug thread... is it a US import I noticed the torsion front and the non auto IRS rear end vvv 8) 8) 8).

Hell yes me and the Mrs are well up for a autumn/ winter meet. Despite the S**t summer we've all had this year we've met some vey cool fellow EB'ers this year, is it just us or do VW's seem to bring the very best out of people (or is it the oither way around).

Any thoughts on venues/ timescales you guys , would not today of been just fab!

Cheers
N&Z

ye the gail thing is all wrong,ive not seen him for a year or so ,he might have moved on to audry by now :lol: or joe brand :lol:

ye the bugs sort of taken a back seat now, im really happy with how it come on so far, but what with the weding coming up,will prob be after crimbo before i get stuck in again,alltho im of to look at a shell tomoro.the one that came with it is almost to far gone.

as for a meet not sure where really,same as last year would be ok.not sure if anyone else would be interested but id be up for a bit of january 1 nighter,mabee find a campsite in the middle somewhere?????????????

a meet today would have saved me a fortune :cry: shopping

its not in anymore,had to come out when i changed the interior.ive got a sleeping bag that says comfortable down to -5 so have allways wanted to try it out.

we will have to post some dates ,i dont mind doing it but will have to be towards the end of nov,or after for me

i suppose there are ladies present so being perfect gentlemen we should keep it all above board :wink: :D

Latest posts