• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bus Roo Bars & 1800 Type4 engine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crags

Reaction score
I have a set of original aussie roo bars for sale. They are the real deal and not home made, there is a manufacturers logo on there but i cant remember who. This came off my late bay but bolted to the beam mounts and chassis so i cant see why it wouldn't fit an early bay or even a split.

Would look awesome on a slammed bus - £60.00 collected

I also have a complete turn key 1800 motor that has just come out of my 78 bay as its was running rough. I was going to have a go at rebuilding it when i had some spare time but i did not realise how much bigger and heavier these type 4 units are compared to the old 1600.

Anyway its pretty much all there including a newish still in primer heat exchanger (these cost £139.each from cool air).

Im only asking £100 for it as i cant move it around and have no where to put it.

Cheers.

Mods - I hope its ok posting these item in this section as they can both be fitted to an early bay? If not then i apologise in advance.

Oops, i hate it when people dont post their location on for sale adverts :lol:

Gloucester

Can I have second dibs if Mattyd72, doesn't want it.

Does it have carbs on it?

Cheers,

Si

Yep, has carbs but i cannot say if they are any good or not. If you want to came and have a look pm me your number and i'll give you a call.

Thanks.

Latest posts