Brighton Breeze - Earlybay Line-Up 2016

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHILDSEY said:
Bookie said:
Spoken to organisers and you can get tickets on Friday night at hook road or on Saturday at Madeira drive. Both options still get your regalia pack. Happy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's handy as I need a ticket now!
Any idea how much they are on the gate?

I have a feeling about £20 and tickets are per vehicle. Then if youre camping then there is an additional fee to pay - again it's per vehicle

CHILDSEY said:
Bookie said:
Spoken to organisers and you can get tickets on Friday night at hook road or on Saturday at Madeira drive. Both options still get your regalia pack. Happy days.

That's handy as I need a ticket now!
Any idea how much they are on the gate?

I have a feeling about £20 and tickets are per vehicle. Then if youre camping then there is an additional fee to pay - again it's per vehicle

Bookie said:

Think you will find 'on the day' event ticket is £45 (ouch!), pre booked (now ended) camping on Saturday was £20. And yes, all bookings are per vehicle rather than per person. To the best of my knowledge anyway... :roll:

On another note; a while back (3 weeks ish) I posted that I'd be making a pot of chilli for Saturday night and asked for interested parties to show interest.
Current list; The Lyalls x2
The Juhels x2
The Archers x2
Sparkywig x1
Bananacustard x1
Me (sad & lonely 'cos the boys' working) x1
The entire population of Belgium x7

I'll keep the offer open until noon tomorrow (Wednesday, 28th September), after that I'm afraid folk will have to do their own thing.

I've PM'd you Pete :D

Does anyone know what the set up is on Saturday night. Is it inside with a bar a la Brighton Racecourse, or is it a marquee so you bring your own booze?

Got that Clem, no worries!

Bananacustard and sjuhel, you both have pm.

And this from the BB site;
"Note:
There will be a bar in our marquee.
Both camping venues WILL have sufficient toilets."

Both are good to know.... ;)

Pete B said:
On another note; a while back (3 weeks ish) I posted that I'd be making a pot of chilli for Saturday night and asked for interested parties to show interest.
The Juhels x2
The Archers x2
Sparkywig x1
Bananacustard x1

I'll keep the offer open until noon tomorrow (Wednesday, 28th September), after that I'm afraid folk will have to do their own thing.

Hi Pete, can you include me too please?

mister said:
Pete B said:
The Juhels x2
The Archers x2
Sparkywig x1
Bananacustard x1

Hi Pete, can you include me too please?

Ouch indeed on the ticket price. Nevermind, even more annoying looks like Saturday could be a wet one. To polish tonight or not?!

Ouch indeed on the ticket price. Nevermind, even more annoying looks like Saturday could be a wet one. To polish tonight or not?!

Yeah, weathers looks a bit pants for Saturday - lovely for Sunday though :roll:

In fairness, if you have to be at a wet show then Brighton Breeze is way better than sitting in a muddy field! :mrgreen:

Great day guys and was not expecting that ! Cheers for all the helpful advise over the years ;)

IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

Thanks everyone! Top job :D

Well done Kev 8)

Latest posts