• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand New Pair of Cab Doors (NOS)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpt scarlett

Reaction score
For Sale: Brand New Pair of Cab Doors

I bought these for my van at the beginning of last year but they are no longer required, in mint condition and will fit early bays with no modification. Looking for £500 for the pair but I'm open to offers as I need the space.

Located in Fleet, Hampshire M3 J4a

Cheers Simon

aug09166.jpg

aug09165.jpg

Hi,

All I can say is they are in as new condition but I don't know if these are German 'nos' or from Brazil/Mexico in which case 'brand new'. Does anyone know how I can tell?

In answer to the second question, no the top one has no dents or imperfections the dark grey primer has been sun bleached from being by the window in the garage. If anyone would like more detailed pictures please let me know.

Cheers Simon

arent there any stickers on them with the VW part number on.

i was gunna ask the same question about the drivers door, it looks a little strange around the mirror hole. Have they got early or late hinges on them.

Its a toss up between new bare doors or rust free complete doors for the same kind of price

..I've checked the part numbers and these are not German manufactured but are very good quality. I suppose it is a toss up between genuine second hand doors, which will probably need a bit of prep and are becoming pretty rare now in good condition, or these which can be fitted straight on and painted. Some more pictures to confirm there are no dents, cheers

SDC11419.jpg

SDC11415.jpg

SDC11417.jpg

Latest posts