best rear volkswagen script

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnyvolks73

Reaction score
Hi all , just a quick question , Does anybody know where to get the best quality rear volkswagen script from ? just that there is a build up of paint in the holes where it goes after the respray was done so after i put the script on i dont want to ever have to take it off in case it brings paint with it .
cheers
john ;)

i got mine from alan schofields good qaulaty but i had to get the little retaining clips from vw heratige. there fiddley little bleeders but once on they hold it nice and tight and try hope this helps :)

Before you place the script on take a razor blade and scrape the inside of the hole free of the paint. Then take clear nail polish and put it in the hole(to protect the bare metal). This should keep the paint from peeling if you ever have to take the script off.

ecvwfan said:
Before you place the script on take a razor blade and scrape the inside of the hole free of the paint. Then take clear nail polish and put it in the hole(to protect the bare metal). This should keep the paint from peeling if you ever have to take the script off.

Great tip 8)

Latest posts