• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Benzine(petrol) 12v airtop 2000 for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
I used to work for webasto and so got a load of these cheap years ago, kept this for our bus but, i really dont need at as have a stella jacket on most the time.

I have ran it up and plug it into the computer( webasto program) and there are no faults and the cycles are as they should be. have checked the co when battery at 12v and set the mixture and so itll run for years without the burner coking up, which most people dont do and it then only lasts a year bfore you need a new burner.

this was for and ambulance originally and so has 1m of inlet pipe, exhaust, fuel pump/ pipe and timer control.

i also will throw in a standard dial control as the timers always were a pain.

300 quid the lot, you wont need any thing else its all there even a tee for the fuel line.

i can fit locally for 100quid and i ll even stand by it for 6 months( not literally)

this is as nos as you get they are a grand new and not with a kit/ or set up.

why carry gas around with a propex when you got all the fuel you need onboard already.

can also be run whilst driving and with a bit of fiddling can go straight into your og heater ducts. hmmm clear windscreen

jth

Latest posts