• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Who’s Busfest Sale items

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who?1

Reaction score
So I have a few bits to sell. I shall be at Bus fest all day on Saturday and can bring up whatever sells for collection.

I will list what I have and get photos up if anyone is interested and will also add bits as I find them.

Second hand set of 4 wide five BRMs, good condition but will need painting. £130

Second hand set of 4 wide five EMPI 5s polished finished but will need a really good buff! £130

Vintage Speed exhaust as removed from my bus to allow fitment of the tow bar. This is the tidy centre exit model and has done very few miles and is in tip top condition. Sold

Mustang CB 1000 CB radio, boxed and as new condition. £45

Camper Tracker GPS boxed and unused.£40

G Leisure Giant Leisure Battery, 3 years old but never used 110ah £70

6m ish by 1.2m Silver reflecting bubble wrap style insulation. Ideal for the back of panels or above the roof or you could cut and seal to make window thermo mats. Sold

1600sp manifold, good used condition £35

1600sp standard air filter and pipe to fit the top of the carb £40

Coleman Dual Fuel campstove 424. Starts but is a bugger to keep lit so needs attention £30

Sachs pair front shocks for standard height bus, taken off mine as its slightly lowered. 701 131. 27-551-1 £20 the pair.

Late bay (I think) rear arm rest. £10

Various 30 and 31 PICT carbs, probably adds up to three in total, free to anyone who can use them.

Pair of 68-70 rear brake drums, unused condition but been in a box in the garage for a few years. Sold

HI, Interested in the exhaust but only going to Busfest on Sunday due to working on Saturday, any pics just so I can see which one it is please. Thanks.

Hi, are the drums repro or genuine? Any pictures? Thanks :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sparkywig said:
Hello Matt, I'll have the bubble wrap insulation please, and 1st dibs on the brake drums for a friend.
Can you let me have more pics/details on the drums please?
Ta very much.

Yeah, I will get photos up and info asap

montypsx said:
Hi pal could I a bit info on the tracker please

https://en-gb.facebook.com/Campertracker/

It’s one of these, you put a sim in it and it can text you back it’s location via grid reference. I use one in my bus but this is a spare I have had sat in my office for a while. It’s brand new, never been opened.

who? said:
sparkywig said:
Hello Matt, I'll have the bubble wrap insulation please, and 1st dibs on the brake drums for a friend.
Can you let me have more pics/details on the drums please?
Ta very much.

Yeah, I will get photos up and info asap

Cool, they're for Saraj anyway.

who? said:
So I have a few bits to sell. I shall be at Bus fest all day on Saturday and can bring up whatever sells for collection.

I will list what I have and get photos up if anyone is interested and will also add bits as I find them.

Second hand set of 4 wide five BRMs, good condition but will need painting. £130

Second hand set of 4 wide five EMPI 5s polished finished but will need a really good buff! £130

Vintage Speed exhaust as removed from my bus to allow fitment of the tow bar. This is the tidy centre exit model and has done very few miles and is in tip top condition. £250.

Mustang CB 1000 CB radio, boxed and as new condition. £45

Camper Tracker GPS boxed and unused.£40

G Leisure Giant Leisure Battery, 3 years old but never used 110ah £70

6m ish by 1.2m Silver reflecting bubble wrap style insulation. Ideal for the back of panels or above the roof or you could cut and seal to make window thermo mats. £10

1600sp manifold, good used condition £35

1600sp standard air filter and pipe to fit the top of the carb £40

Coleman Dual Fuel campstove 424. Starts but is a bugger to keep lit so needs attention £30

Sachs pair front shocks for standard height bus, taken off mine as its slightly lowered. 701 131. 27-551-1 £20 the pair.

Late bay (I think) rear arm rest. £10

Weber 36 carbs pair of used and not all bits there so need a rebuild etc. £100

Various 30 and 31 PICT carbs, probably adds up to three in total, free to anyone who can use them.

Pair of 68-70 rear brake drums, unused condition but been in a box in the garage for a few years. £40

I won't be at busfest until Sunday, but I have a friend there who's happy to collect tomorrow if that's ok with you?

Have you got a contact number?
who? said:
Saraj said:
Hi, are the drums repro or genuine? Any pictures? Thanks :)

Hi Sara, the drums are Mexican, never been used.

who? said:
JimVeeW said:
Hi mate, Any pics of the exhaust, happy to pay the postage if its the one I am after. Cheers Jim

Hi mate,
Thanks, I’ll have that, I only live an hour from Busfest so could pop by in the morning if that’s doable and meet outside? Cheers Jim

Latest posts