• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bay cross over delux beltline trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
having a bit of a clear out round the workshop so i have a few bits to add for sale.

this is a one year only pointed front beltline trim fro crossover bays.

they are normally slash cut on the front doors.

all the bits are there including the metal clips i will try and get some pics up on the weekend as i get tucked into what i have.

£150 based in notts but work in runcorn happy to meet or post. not getting to as many shows at the mo :(

Cheers

:D

yes mate genuine. bought from a dutch guy at vanfest. i do remember them being in very good nick. i will dig them out at the weekend. i figure if my pile of bits is only made up of the bits that are actually going onto my bus, it will somehow seem an easier task of actually getting it on the road :D

will do. went round my workshop at the weekend for a full weekend to clear up. had a new roof and windows fitted on it whilst i was working on my house project so the workshop was just left full of stuff with covers thrown on it all.
Sadly when i got round there the section of workshop at the back with a flat roof (which was due to be removed to form parking for the flat i'm turning it into) had been letting in a lot of water and also had a bit of a rat infestation. the ate one of my spacemaker awnings :( gutted. however my other awning that was in there too was untouched :D bonus as im going away in a few weeks in it. i will see whats there and may even start bolting things on the bus.

Latest posts