Any Cruise or Drives planned??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to chuck this in here aswell lol,
How about an early spring one aswell,I know ozziedog and Justin are up for it,and not forgetting Paul and Andy,as we spoke about it a few weeks ago,

Well Lutterworth is a good two and a half hours from us in Bristol and a bit more for the Somerset and Welsh crews. Lutterworth is also where the Techenders camp out is twice a year for the LateBay gang in April and September and I try and go to both of those . A.C. Kate is a long way from us too , your York way aren’t you? And 303 Rich what’s that? Apart from a rifle.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,complicated int it. :)

Well Lutterworth is a good two and a half hours from us in Bristol and a bit more for the Somerset and Welsh crews. Lutterworth is also where the Techenders camp out is twice a year for the LateBay gang in April and September and I try and go to both of those . A.C. Kate is a long way from us too , your York way aren’t you? And 303 Rich what’s that? Apart from a rifle.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,complicated int it. :)
The 303 ozzie is the road from 🤔 the m3 to some where in Devon lol, and there's a American style things along there,I think

Slough Swapmeet (in Newbury) this Sunday (Nov 26th) for those who want a drive out. Forecast looks dry.

I’m still a tad short on brakes, hopefully sorted for Sunday or we’ll come in Gabs car.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,couple of bricks on a piece of string ? Wot cld go wrong :)
We could do a Fred Flintstone and use our feet for brakes!

What sort of time is everyone going down to Newbury?
What are you thinking Andy? its set for a nine thirty kick off then it’s about an hour and twenty from Bristol. So maybe eight ish from Bristol for us then hook up with you on the M4 at the second Swindon junction J15 or next service’s. Nick and boys are set to come along possibly a tad later.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, So who else is coming ??? :)

What are you thinking Andy? its set for a nine thirty kick off then it’s about an hour and twenty from Bristol. So maybe eight ish from Bristol for us then hook up with you on the M4 at the second Swindon junction J15 or next service’s. Nick and boys are set to come along possibly a tad later.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, So who else is coming ??? :)
Sounds like a plan chap’s…

Where’s Rich? You coming? Justin? You coming? Joey? You coming? Dan? Where’s Dan ??? And Velgreeno, where are you bud ?
It’s quite a bit of a drive so hooking up at mine by the ring road about a quarter to eight praps? It’s mostly motorway so might not need brakes.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, WHO else? :)

Where’s Rich? You coming? Justin? You coming? Joey? You coming? Dan? Where’s Dan ??? And Velgreeno, where are you bud ?
It’s quite a bit of a drive so hooking up at mine by the ring road about a quarter to eight praps? It’s mostly motorway so might not need brakes.

I've asked Dan, but not heard from him for a while. I'll probably just make my own way there at some point in the morning (I'm supposed to be going out on Sat night)

Not looking promising for myself Sunday as coaching kids rugby team. There short on volunteers this week.

So me and Gabs went to the swap meet today and as my brakes are still giving me a bit of jip on the van, we rocked up in Gabs fiery Fiat which was a superb drive, even has a heater this cracking car. Met up there with Andy and Mike from the LateBay and Sparkywig had a stall there too. Bumped into Nick with Teddy and Harry and bumped into Dave of Dubs At The Castle fame and quite a few others. Kept my eyes open for Grant but didn’t spot him anywhere. Looked at the price of a reasonable noisy cupboard door and scared meself to death. Saw lots of nice stuff there and picked up a few stickers for my garage door. Looked at a disc brake conversion with Willwood callipers all set for wide 5 at less than fifteen hundred quid but it meant converting to 15” wheels and tyres. Half tempted but it’s more of a maintenance issue so I might eventually get around to a servo praps. The queue for the coffee at one end was a good half an hour or more and at the other end was a cafe but no prices anywhere and no menu so hardly any customers either or a queue. None of us three bought anything but still had a great jolly.Stopped on the way back at an alfresco cafe (caravan) had a coffee and a sausage and bacon baguette and it was ace , really nice so worth a pop in if you’re that way coming out of Newbury race course heading for the M4 in the site with B&Q and a large Costa and reasonable too I think six and a half quid. Nice to see everyone before the big fat man shows or dosent show his face.
would t mind going on this Santa Cruise when it shows up but not sure when it is but I’m a bit pushed for any Sundays off this far up the year nearing to Chrimbledon.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, 15” wheels HHhhhmmmmm .it’s only money. :)

So me and Gabs went to the swap meet today and as my brakes are still giving me a bit of jip on the van, we rocked up in Gabs fiery Fiat which was a superb drive, even has a heater this cracking car. Met up there with Andy and Mike from the LateBay and Sparkywig had a stall there too. Bumped into Nick with Teddy and Harry and bumped into Dave of Dubs At The Castle fame and quite a few others. Kept my eyes open for Grant but didn’t spot him anywhere. Looked at the price of a reasonable noisy cupboard door and scared meself to death. Saw lots of nice stuff there and picked up a few stickers for my garage door. Looked at a disc brake conversion with Willwood callipers all set for wide 5 at less than fifteen hundred quid but it meant converting to 15” wheels and tyres. Half tempted but it’s more of a maintenance issue so I might eventually get around to a servo praps. The queue for the coffee at one end was a good half an hour or more and at the other end was a cafe but no prices anywhere and no menu so hardly any customers either or a queue. None of us three bought anything but still had a great jolly.Stopped on the way back at an alfresco cafe (caravan) had a coffee and a sausage and bacon baguette and it was ace , really nice so worth a pop in if you’re that way coming out of Newbury race course heading for the M4 in the site with B&Q and a large Costa and reasonable too I think six and a half quid. Nice to see everyone before the big fat man shows or dosent show his face.
would t mind going on this Santa Cruise when it shows up but not sure when it is but I’m a bit pushed for any Sundays off this far up the year nearing to Chrimbledon.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, 15” wheels HHhhhmmmmm .it’s only money. :)
I'm here

Bit late seeing this,my sister is here so couldn't of gone,and tank still full of stuff lol, she goes back tomorrow.

Latest posts