American Westy electric hook up plugs / sockets.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telboyofpeckham

Reaction score
I spoke to a friendly member at Bromley Motor Pageant about this. (from Folkstone, beautiful light blue Westy, sorry can't remember your name but please remind me) :oops: .

Apparently, there is someone on the forum who can supply US style male/female electric hook up plugs or kits, so that we can still use the existing OG kit supplied on the van.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers, Terry

Terry ive one of these , havnt hooked it up yet tho http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1112619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marriedblonde said:
It is creation blue on here or I have one you can have. Never use and I deleted the socket from the side of my bus

Hi James,
Just wondering if you still had this?
Cheers
Paddy

I was actually looking for the female plug that will go into this. Anyone know where to get them in the UK? Trying to keep the van as original as possible.

IMG_0462.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_0463.jpg

The locker is empty at present guys, if I get enough demand I will ship another batch over.....

Supertramp said:
Marriedblonde said:
It is creation blue on here or I have one you can have. Never use and I deleted the socket from the side of my bus

Hi James,
Just wondering if you still had this?
Cheers
Paddy

Hello Paddy,

Yes I do, Telboy has first dibs on it, If he does't want it, it's yours. It is the full lead including the plug on the end.

plug.JPG

J.

Latest posts