A big THANK YOU from Pop Top Kitchen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
As some people may have seen from out sale thread the Pop Top Kitchen has now changed ownership. Hannah and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us during this 18 month adventure. We have met lots of fantastic people and the enthusiasm for the food we produced has been very encouraging.

So thank you all for eating with us and keeping us entertained during the shows. We have mixed emotions over the sale, we are sad to be letting go something we have worked hard for but also happy that the business will be carrying on and will have Matt and Kerry at the helm,username pkrboo on here and on the late bay. We are extremely pleased to have a couple taking over who we think can continue the success we have experienced and provide great food at the shows next year.

We will still be attending a number of shows next year but just as regular visitors so please say hello if you see us around :D :msn4:

Thank you again,

Adam & Hannah

It's sad you've had to sell but it's for a happy reason, at least you dont have to listen to our lass and myself pissed up any more. Hope to bump into you 3 next year, thanks for the veggy options.
Cheers Chris.

Olskoolchris said:
It's sad you've had to sell but it's for a happy reason, at least you dont have to listen to our lass and myself pissed up any more. Hope to bump into you 3 next year, thanks for the veggy options.
Cheers Chris.

It was always one of the highlights of my weekend chatting to you two :D Been a pleasure feeding you both

A big thanks to the 2 of you (soon to be 3) for your hard work and commitment to serving us brilliant grub for the past year. :party0021:

If you can put that same effort into parenthood you're going to raise an amazing child. Good luck with it. :D

aspro said:
A big thanks to the 2 of you (soon to be 3) for your hard work and commitment to serving us brilliant grub for the past year. :party0021:

If you can put that same effort into parenthood you're going to raise an amazing child. Good luck with it. :D
That and you're child will be well fed!

Thanks for the great food, hope I see you at a few of the shows next year :)

aspro said:

:D Cheers mate we'll have to have a catch up soon, been too long

rlepecha said:
That and you're child will be well fed!

Thanks for the great food, hope I see you at a few of the shows next year :)

:lol: Definitely well fed, was a pleasure

Glad you enjoyed the business experience I'm sure you've learnt a lot from it.

We have only been to Busfest this year but hope to get to more VW shows next year. Have to say, could have done with you there, the food was very average!

So sorry we didn't get to FOD again to catch up with you two, it was a bit too soon after Busfest this year, and hope to see you at a show or two next year. ;) :)

All the very best with the new addition and I am sure the the new owners will do you proud :mrgreen:

See you again soon no doubt :D

Big thanks to poptop kitchen for keeping Clare and I fed at various shows this year!
Hope the new owners keep the steak and stilton going - that remains our favourite!

Good look on your new venture! :lol:

Long live the PopTop Kitchen!

I wish it all the success in the future for its new owners!
(tho not too much success else you'll be kicking yourselves for the rest of your lives) :lol:

Thanks for the fine grub! and we'll see you next year! All the very best!
Foz

It's nice to see some mobile caterers actually having some passion for the food the make - which is clearly evident from the photos! Although we never got a chance to try anything, we hope the new owners carry on with the same enthusiasm.

No doubt will see you both again at a show - be on guard as the Mrs wants a dog more than anything now, so yours are likely to go missing as they almost did at camperjam! :msn4:

Best of luck! James

Moseley said:
It's nice to see some mobile caterers actually having some passion for the food the make - which is clearly evident from the photos! Although we never got a chance to try anything, we hope the new owners carry on with the same enthusiasm.

No doubt will see you both again at a show - be on guard as the Mrs wants a dog more than anything now, so yours are likely to go missing as they almost did at camperjam! :msn4:

Best of luck! James

You'll have to come and try some food next year at a show!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Another big thanks for the comments guys :D We did our last event this weekend, the equinox 24 hour race. Matt and Kerry did a large chunk of it themselves as a practice run and proved they are more than up to the job so have no fears, the food next year will continue to be great :D :D

Still very sad to see the business go, Hannah and I shared a cuddle and a tear after we closed up for the final time :cry:

Moseley said:

Best of luck! James

:lol: probably best not to tell your Mrs but we think Lewis and Lola will have puppies at some point next year :msn4:

Well the pop top kitchen departed today :cry:

IMG_20140928_110623_zpsqxaaxb0f.jpg

IMG_20140928_112918_zpsbvajjvyr.jpg

All the best Matt & Kerry, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Latest posts