• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_C_U_S_T_O_M__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S_ (1st Batch Update)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....sooo.. :shock: anyone else with serious intentions that have thought of this to be a business-case....?

The problem is getting the font used. I've looked about and found that some people think its VWT2, but its not the same as the font originally used by Trowler, as the R is different, and I personally prefer Trowlers Font. Getting them cut is no big deal, there are companies all over the place that can do it. Not sure what the price will be though.
Alternatively, try one of the shops that sells 'custom' tailgate badgesbadges such as Lime bug,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Type-2-Script-Emblem-Badge-Boot-Chrome-Camper-Split-Screen-Bay-Window-Van-Bus-/160932152894?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVW|Plat_Gen%3AMK+II&hash=item25784dc63e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
someone makes them for these guys, maybe they'll do one offs? I keep meaning to ask them but it keeps getting put to one side.

How do we get hold of him then Aspro, cant see him in the members list.

Latest posts