69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clem said:
Great to see your Split in the latest Camper and Bus Lee 8)

'What a pair of beauties!' ;)

Bloody good thing they are better looking then him Clem , thats for sure :lol: :lol: love you Lee

70 Westy said:
Bloody good thing they are better looking then him Clem , thats for sure :lol: :lol: love you Lee

:lol:

Cheers Clem. Got to say my Westy is still the best bus I've ever had.

70westy your treading on thin ice :lol:

Rusty Lee said:
Cheers Clem. Got to say my Westy is still the best bus I've ever had.

70westy your treading on thin ice :lol:
Again :lol: perhaps we should get Mr Cheque Book to give us a visit ;)

Lee... Did you ever wind it down a little on the beam adjusters? Or is the current stance where it sat on just the beam and dropped spindles?

thanks buddy.i hadrly used it last year so am hoping to get more use out of it this year.

just read all 19....Rust your bus is awesome!
the local residential parking stickers on the bumper rule!!!There wasn't a "mystery spot" sticker somewhere?
seems like every vehicle in cali gets one eventually :lol:

No mystery spot sticker I'm afraid. Really love this van. I've had countless amounts of people asking me to sell it but I just can't do it. Plan this year is to put a bigger motor in her. See how the funds go first.

One day, she will be mine! :roll:

Got my new motor sorted so now to just get it installed and run in before ebi

Got my new motor sorted so now to just get it installed and run in before ebi

The splits gone buddy I had an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm putting a 2027 in the bay

Nice. Shame about the split. I ventured over to ssvc to read your build thread. It was epic. Sounds like you have more fun In the bay though

Thsnks buddy. Yeah shame about the split but to be honest the bay is do much nicer to drive. I've got a new project on the way though so alls good.

Rusty Lee said:
Thsnks buddy. Yeah shame about the split but to be honest the bay is do much nicer to drive. I've got a new project on the way though so alls good.

Sounds ominous ..... Is it top secret? If not photos!!!!!

Latest posts