• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'63 Karmann Ghia Vert

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BO JANGLES

Reaction score
We've loved owning our '63 Karmann Ghia Convertible, but with something else in my mind the time has come to let someone else enjoy her. She originally came into the UK in '99 & I have a massive history file from around that time including the resto work that was carried out & lots of receipts also. She was also owned by someone at VW Heritage & is still often used in their advertising. When we got her she was runnning on stock wheels & suspension & recently we've added BBT Spintstars, lower profile tyres & dropped the front end using CB dropped spindles. Following a small dent in the rear wing wear something fell on her in the garage , I decided whilst knocking out the dent , to also refresh the paint as there were a couple of areas were the paint was just crazing a little. I have full picture history of all the work done. This is genuinely a car that you can just get in & drive & enjoy the admiring glances, all the stock parts are available with the car. The first picture shows how it looks stock & then as it does now , with no more than a day to reverse if you wanted although I think now it really looks superb. With Ghias quite rare they're starting to be advertised in Europe for 20-25k Euros, whilst mine has a little bit of pitting on an over rider & the other tiny imperfection here & there , if your as critical as me I think a very fare price is £12,995 ovno.
wooly001.jpg

DSCF4190.jpg

DSCF4179.jpg

laurasimonapr11015.jpg

laurasimonapr11047.jpg

laurasimonapr11055.jpg

laurasimonapr11058.jpg

laurasimonapr11006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.