• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Volkswagen SO67 R Westfalia Early Bay Window For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

james309

Reaction score
Volkswagen T2 Early Bay SO67/R Westfalia

•G Reg
•Built 1969
•1970 Model Year
•SO 67 r
•RHD
•Made in Germany

This is a very rare German built Westfalia, for those who have researched they will know the factory only built in house for a couple of years as the rest were built by Westfalia as Special Orders (SO). She was built in October 1969 and is a 1970 model year, totally standard and original. Still at the original ride hight, wide 5 wheels and drums all round. Starts 1st turn of the key and drives very well for a 45 year old bus !
This is an original right hand drive bus that has NEVER been welded !! There is a fibreglass repair to the battery tray, this is the only body repair !
The drivers floor area has a couple of holes that will need attention of the next year or so and was on my 'to-do' list. The Canvas is in great shape, and the hammock in the roof is in full working order. I have owned her for nearly 3 years and have decided to sell as she doesnt get the use it deserves, although everytime I do drive her I think I cant sell her !
Currently MOT'd until April 2017. I have a couple of vehicles to sell, but wont be selling them all. Whatever are the 1st 2 to sell I will keep the rest, so may withdraw from sale. Any questions please call me on 07984 133391, £16500

I will be advertising the following shortly - 1963 RHD Karmann Ghia, 1970 VW Single Cab, 1970 Deluxe Microbus if these are of interest please call or drop me a PM

Ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts