• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 camper for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeglr

Reaction score
Reluctantly we are selling our beloved camper van Betsy. Having a young family and a house to renovate means that we just don't have the time to enjoy her anymore. It's just too sad seeing her no longer fulfilling her destiny. So we have made the heartbreaking decision to sell. We've owned Betsy for ten years and we've fully renovated and resprayed her about nine years ago. Betsy has only had three owners from new and has always been local to the area. We have the original handbook and service history (up to 1986) there are also lots of receipts from things we've purchased over the years.

Betsy comfortably sleeps four people, the rock n roll bed was remade with high density memory foam bottom and 2" memory foam on top and is extremely comfortable. The refrigerator is new and she has a gas cooker (2x gas bottles included). Betsy is also fitted with mains hook up (lead included) and the engine is 1500 single port with electronic ignition and is very reliable. She has a long MOT and also comes with lots of extras including a drive away awning, 2 x folding hammocks, camping seats, portable digital TV with DVD player (works from mains but also has a rechargeable battery) and also a fold away shower. Betsy also comes with her own cosy cover for the long winter months.

Betsy is currently living in Redhill Surrey
£12,000 Ono

I can't seem to uoload photos just says files to big, if you are interested please pm your email/phone number and I'll gladly send photos
Thanks for looking

I keep forgetting to check the forum so if you are interested and would like more info or photos please give me a call on

Cheers mike

hobo said:
hi mate is at a rhd? can you send me pics please

Hi mate, yes it's rhd, if you could give me your email or phone number I'll send you some photos

Cheers mike

hi Mike can you email me photos please? I should be taking deposit on my beetle tomorrow and have been looking for an early bay for the last month. email is [email protected]

Latest posts