• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 DORMOBILE TINTOP PROJECT UK RHD VAN £3600 OBO

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VDUBDUMMY

Reaction score
FOR SALE £3600 OBO

1969 UK RHD DORMOBILE PROJECT .

WALKTHROUGH

This is a complete project , apart from an engine .
I have a full camper interior for the van .
The front seats are there , but need recovering .

Welding is needed on the chassis , under the front screen , inner valance , door bottoms etc etc .

This van is the low front indicators , small rear back lights , ( the same rears as 63 - 67 splitscreen vans )
The van is as I got it , I havnt done a thing to it , just got toooo many projects .

Glass is all complete , as is the wiring , brakes , etc will all need doing .

I will get the van out of storage this weekend and get a detailed list of work required and extra pictures .

I have a current V5 in my name , only 3 previous owners , and is a local to East anglia van from new .

1969 OG Dormobies are a hard to find van , and this would make a desirable camper restored .

The van is located in Norwich , near the airport , viewing / inspection is not a problem , call me on 07905259866 to discuss .

cheers Baz

DSCF6340.jpg

DSCF6342.jpg

DSCF6343.jpg

DSCF6344.jpg

DSCF6346.jpg

DSCF6345.jpg

DSCF6351.jpg

DSCF6355.jpg

DSCF6359.jpg

DSCF6358.jpg

DSCF6357.jpg

DSCF6356.jpg

Had a real detailed look at the van and what it needs this weekend .............. heres 250 pictures to check out the best and worst bits of this early van , 5th may 1969 ....... most panels to repair the rusted parts are included , as is a full interior , with the og rear seat covers still intact ..........

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/buzzter_2006/1969%20DORMOBILE/?start=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

call me on 07905259866 .............
Thanks for looking
Baz

UPDATED ADVERT !! £3900 OBO

This is a complete project , apart from an engine .
I have a full camper interior for the van .
The front seats are there , and are in good condition ,

The passenger seat is the one which houses the cooker , that is there also .

Here is an updated list of welding work needed ..

INNER AND OUTER FRONT VALANCE
A POST X TWO
2 X FRONT ARCH LOWER STEP REPAIRS
N/S INNER ARCH REPAIR
SLIDING DOOR LOWER SKIN REPAIR APPROX 3"
SLIDING DOOR INNER AND OUTER SILL
REAR OF SLIDING DOOR SHORT ARCH REPAIR
2 X REAR CORNER SECTIONS ( BELOW LIGHTS )
PARCEL TRAY
BATTERY TRAY IS REPAIRABLE
3" REPAIR PATCH ON O/S REAR ARCH
LONG SIDE INNER AND OUTER SILL
POSSIBLY 2 REAR OUTRIGGERS ..

The rear hatch is pretty good

The engine lid needs replacing idealy

There is no rear bumper with the van

I do have a gearbox and drive shafts for the van , although not in the photographs .

Van has an ignition key , which I think fits all locks also

BRAND new set of black and aluminium number plates included

This van is the low front indicators , small rear back lights , ( the same rears as 63 - 67 splitscreen vans )
The van is as I got it , I havnt done a thing to it , just got toooo many projects .

Glass is all complete , as is the wiring , brakes , etc will all need doing .

I will get the van out of storage this weekend and get a detailed list of work required and extra pictures .

I have a current V5 in my name , only 3 previous owners , and is a local to East anglia van from new .

1969 OG Dormobies are a hard to find van , and this would make a desirable camper restored .

Had a good look around the van this weekend and here is 250 detaied / close up photos . Nothing to hide pictures ....
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/buzzter_2006/1969%20DORMOBILE/?start=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Most panels are included to weld the van , pair front arches , sliding door metal , front valance outer , closing panels , windowscreen corner repairs etc etc .

The van is located in Norwich , near the airport , veiwing / inspection is not a problem , call me on 07905259866 to discuss .

cheers Baz

Now on ebay .........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110805410439&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£3600 buy it now price

Brought this van back outa the shed and up for sale , on ebay as from today here ..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110805410439&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cherrs Baz

Latest posts