• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1963 eriba faun caravan £2450

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VDUBDUMMY

Reaction score
1963 Eriba Faun caravan Price: £2450
Beautiful 1963 Eriba Faun Caravan .
The van is a two berth really , but we have slept 3 on the bed easily , two adults and my 13 year old boy .
The pop top needs a new canvas , when I got it , it never had one , I have been planning to make one .
The cupboards were all painted blue , I have replaced some of the ply on the insides , and all the cupboards have been painted in a plain colour , the blue paint wouldnt come out of the grain no matter how I tried .
I have replaced the flooring , and the lino , the van has been more or less bare metalled and painted in VW colours , sealing wax red , and beige grey , new rubbers to the pop top , rewired to the light units etc , and rewired with three sockets and a fuseboard inside for hookup .
Lighting is two x 12volt LED lights .
Seating has been upholstered , and curtains made .
I have also a lovelyperiod sun / shower awning which goes with the van
The van needs a little work to finish , but is pretty much ready to go camping straight away ....
I have lots of pictures here on my photobucket account ..
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/buzzter_2006/1963%20ERIBA%20FAUN/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The van can be veiwed near Norwich Airport ..
Call me if you are interested on 07905259866
Thanks Baz

009.jpg

012.jpg

024.jpg

030.jpg

036.jpg

069.jpg

106.jpg

116.jpg

Latest posts