• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1915 with Draw Through Turbo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volkstuning

Reaction score
Engine
1915 with Draw – Through Turbo
T3 turbo
1/75 Su Carb
044 heads 42 x 37mm Valves
LBC2 Turbo Cam
69mm Crankshaft
I beam Rods
200 mm 8 dowel Flywheel
1700lb Kennedy Clutch
Bolt up rocker shafts with swivel head adjuster
Full dynamic Balance

132 BHP @ 5100 rpm (at the wheels)

Alternator conversion
Full flow Mocal external cooling
CSP Valve covers

Engine is currently stored in Southend , United Kingdom

This engine has only done 1290KM, will be serviced and checked before selling
Price is 6500 GBP

Open to sensible offers or interesting swaps,must be VW / Porsche Related

Tried and tested engine, ready for the 2015 season, also included is fire suppression system and a set of Autometer gauges, Pressure, temp & rev counter. will accept interesting VW as payment, cash either way depending on offer. Have a great weekend

Could be taken to Volksworld, but would require a downpayment before loading on van

thanks

Need to get to shows quickly and reliably? cracking engine good to go! will accept interesting VW as part payment.

This engine is still available, make me an offer, have found my next project and would like this gone before I commit, thanks

Tried and tested turnkey engine good to go, get ready for the 2016 VW show season... Make me an offer, I can only say no

Need an Engine for Ninove? this is the one......unless anyone has a pre 60 Type 2 without engine and box?

Its Euro crusing time? this is lump will get you there quickly, reliably, dont be shy, make an offer all I can say is no ......would px against pre 60 Type 2?

Latest posts