1303 box into early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyers73

Reaction score
hi all thinking about fitting a 1303 probably am code gearbox into my 69 bay.anyone on here fitted one before.engine is a 1914 single port.so im hoping it should pull the taller gearing ok...anyway anybody know whats involved what extra parts are needed.this is gona be done on mega tight budget.im well versed in making things fit that shouldnt.but would be nice to have a bit of guidence from you peeps.a problem shared is a problem halved.thanks

OK after endless mouching on tinternet cold beer by my side.i finally found the info i was looking for.and it looks to be fairly straight forward with a bit of jiggery pokery and some fabrication. its not gona be a 5 min job.so if there is any interest i will try to run a build thread,it probably wont be till after chrimbo though.so if there is anybody interested in this topic.let me know.there will also be lots of other stuff going on aswell including converting to late bay steering boxes.amongst other mods.i may need some help with the computer side of things,i have never done a build thread before so any help and or guidance on that front would be much appreciated as well as spelling lessons perhaps.

Hi mate. Yeah go for it and good luck. I'm keen to hear more about the 1914 single port. What's it like setup wise?

We sell a kit that makes this nice and easy to fit, it contains all the components required and retains the bus driveshafts which are stronger.

Graham L said:
We sell a kit that makes this nice and easy to fit, it contains all the components required and retains the bus driveshafts which are stronger.

Have you details?

Latest posts