Westy interior bulbs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren2030

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Was Just wondering if anyone has changed their festoon bulbs on the westy interior light above the table to led ones and any links or recommendations to buy some from fellas cheers in advance.

Darren

I did one of mine, picked it up at a show so no link, just a led festoon bulb. It’s fine and uses less power. I should get another I guess.

Yep changed all mine to LED, made a huge difference.

Also helps stop the lense cracking due to heat.

Does anyone know what size they are? I want to order some today if possible but not with the camper
Hi mate

I’ve just removed my old ones they look about 45mm to me but I think you can only get 43mm so must be them ones bud

Darren

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi all,
Was Just wondering if anyone has changed their festoon bulbs on the westy interior light above the table to led ones and any links or recommendations to buy some from fellas cheers in advance.

Darren

My 1973 Westfalia Continental has a factory-fitted Hella fluorescent strip-light with 8W fluorescent tube & prismatic lens above the swivelling, folding table

IMG-20220403-WA0077-768x1024.jpg

My 1973 Westfalia Continental has a factory-fitted Hella fluorescent strip-light with 8W fluorescent tube & prismatic lens above the swivelling, folding table

IMG-20220403-WA0077-768x1024.jpg
Yes they changed for ‘late’ bays. Early bays have the white plastic cover and three festoon bulbs.

Latest posts