• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Wanted,winders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few in the lockup, Oz.
I wont be around until next weekend though.
Cheers Wig, get me a nice matching pair if you have some. I can pop my passenger side handle over for a bit. I’m going down to see Nick later this morning, maybe he has one. Wouldn’t mind a spare one either.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, summers here just for today and my windows stuck :)

Well thanks everyone, I’ve had offers from near and far. I was down at Nicks this morning having a breakfast with him and the boys. So I’ve now got a new one because Nick gets them in ten at a time because of the amount that are regularly broken. Who’d have guessed.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, so I’m proper sorted but thanks Wig. :)

Well thanks everyone, I’ve had offers from near and far. I was down at Nicks this morning having a breakfast with him and the boys. So I’ve now got a new one because Nick gets them in ten at a time because of the amount that are regularly broken. Who’d have guessed.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, so I’m proper sorted but thanks Wig. :)
Cheers Wig, get me a nice matching pair if you have some. I can pop my passenger side handle over for a bit. I’m going down to see Nick later this morning, maybe he has one. Wouldn’t mind a spare one either.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, summers here just for today and my windows stuck :)
Summers here? looking out my window i'm not so sure 😀 My van as yet hasn't turned a wheel this year 'BUT', I am determined to get some miles on it this year and see what i can break so what's your plans for some events this year?

Summers here? looking out my window i'm not so sure 😀 My van as yet hasn't turned a wheel this year 'BUT', I am determined to get some miles on it this year and see what i can break so what's your plans for some events this year?
The world is our oyster Oz 🙃

Got a bit of bad news for you Ade buddy matey boy old friend! I usually say “I’ve still got your mug” but I was just thinking, I’ve been tidying the garage and I didn’t see your mug. Now I’m guessing I’ve tidied it away somewhere on one of my previous tidy up that bloody garage type projects before I started fixing up something or other. If I find it , you’ll get it, but my memory nowdays :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, van is running fab , I’m up to Lutterworth next weekend at the end of April, ^^^ Gaz will be there too keeping us entertained I expect 🙃<<< see Whatchya did there. Hopefully that chap with the guitar will be there as well, because that was awesome around the fire. If you can make it all that distance to Lutterworth , be great to hook up. Gabs is coming too and possibly Dazz and maybe Kingy as well. But although it’s a LateBay type of thing, there’ll still be quite a few Earlies and half the Late crowd still go after they’ve sold their vans and gone all modernist. Wander to the Pig In Muck Friday evening after setting up, get a pint or two and some nosh, then wander back and another pint or two in the farm / campsite bar, then back to camp and start the fire and have a tune or two I expect. If you’re still between Leeds and Sheffield it’ll maybe be just over a hundred miles so less than two hours I’d guess.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,be good to see all of you too.😁

Latest posts