• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Sold*1970 Doublecab Pickup RHD OG Signwritting

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T2T

Reaction score
1970 Doublecab Pickup. Original paint and Signwritting. RHD
Absolutely solid all round, load bay solid. There is one rust hole just forward of the passengers rear wheel arch, and the passengers can step, see pictures. Starts runs and drives, the 1600tp engine sounds like it has a big end chapping but I have a spare engine I will include in the sale if I get the right money. Has some nice unique features like the Signwritting from the garage I bought it from in Johannesburg, the owner bought the van in 1982 when he started his business and has owned it till now, truck mirrors, air horns, yellow beacon and truck style rear light all add to the look. Interior is in perfect condition no rips or tears.
Van has been imported from South Africa I have all the relevant customs clearances Nd the van is ready to register to the first uk owner, nova customs document in hand.
Van is super solid and need about a days welding to fix those 2 areas of rust.
£9500 ono

I'm 20 mile south of Glasgow. I can arrange transport nationwide.
Let me know if you want any specific pictures of area taken And I will post them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts