piece of shit (71 westy)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers Ali :D
the beast is playing up ....... rebuild carb time

swapped the fuel filter :shock: I take it running out of fuel in my garage before Ninove didn't help :?

I greased up the rear suspension and the annoying squeak has gone :D

I wanted to pull the tank drain it and clean it out. New fuel line and fuel filter.
null_zps165e3525.jpg

Then realised I hadn't actually picked up any new fuel pipe :/
null_zps9c147b70.jpg

I drained about £40 of fuel out, cleaned it, and took the old pipes off. They was all clean as fuck before I started. But I would never know until I'd looked.
null_zps018e3cd7.jpg

null_zps43a7b4cd.jpg

null_zps220a577e.jpg

dubscum said:
cheers Ali :D
the beast is playing up ....... rebuild carb time

swapped the fuel filter :shock: I take it running out of fuel in my garage before Ninove didn't help :?

I greased up the rear suspension and the annoying squeak has gone :D

My back end squeaks like mad since fitting my adjustable spring plates
Did you grease the spring plates ash

Points were a tad out. Weak spark. New coil, points, condenser and plugs and I'm a happy camper again
null_zps64815c4d.jpg

The man at the petrol station asked if the rear wheels was broke. It's the first time anyone's ever asked me
null_zps77fde4bb.jpg

This one Stu? The one that's been sat filled in on my computer seat for 2 weeks ? The same one I got bollocled for not sending yet from my mrs ? Lol yes mate. Me and the klan will be there :)
null_zps62937a2c.jpg

Good work Ash 8) I'd really recommend get electronic ignition, no more point related swearing AND better mpg :mrgreen:

Good works dude, loving the new tassels! Is the silver nasty bed still working!

dubscum said:
i quite like my bus shit, slow and wasteful. Just like me.

What I really want is a big engine like you. But that will be a while yet :(

Haha. Yeah mine is SO close to being finished :mrgreen: tbh they don't have to be ££££ like my 2110. The reason that has cost so much is cos it's a proper hi-po motor built for revving launching from traffic lights. A nice 1776 or 1914 for motorway cruising won't cost the earth. Just depends what you want.

I initially wanted a simple, reilable build but Hector is a bad influence on me :lol:

Latest posts