narrow beam questions plz

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny f

Reaction score
I want to go from an adjustable beam to a 4"narrow beam .What beam would be most suitable there s a few out there .been looking on the net for weeks ,Would I be able to get an narrow adjustable beam or will I have to have dropped spindles . And what else will I need ,and a rough cost .its a 67 bay thanks john

How low do you wanna go? If slammed is the answer then a king & link pin beam is your best bet. A complete Slamwerks beam is about £1500 I believe. T2D and Transporterhaus are another option too. I've fitted a narrowed ball joint beam with stock spindles to a bus before, looked ok but the ride was awful.

thanks for the reply mate well appreciated I shall look into that .my bus is already slammed ,im keeping ratty and a narrow beam look realy cool.

You'll need the beam, narrowed track rods and narrowed leaves. You can then just fit it all up as with what you've already got pretty much, the anti roll bar won't fit of course.
A Slamwerks beam is a good bet, I got mine from T2D, it has needle roller bearings and grease nipples and set up properly the ride is nice ... I do have flipped spindles though.

Not cheap but the new transporterhaus beam looks a nice bit of kit.It has built in camber adjustment and the beams are raised as high as possible.Its on the facebook page 2 or 4 inch narrowed,Ball joint and link pin types.

Latest posts