• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: lowered spring plates. SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sucram

Reaction score
These were fitted to our 1969 early bay.

Bought and fitted by Red 9 Design in late 2004 (only done about 2k miles since, hence they are in excellent condition), not sure if the are 2" or 3" lowered, but the rear arch just covered the top of the wheel rim on a standard 14" wheel. £100

IMG_0524.jpg

HUM1Sep08046.jpg

1968Bay007.jpg

Whitey82 said:
Will these fit my 67 bay?

This pair is the first set that Red 9 Design made using my original spring plates, at the time they only made them for the cross over and later bay. To buy them new they are £160.

If 67, 68 and 69 Bays use the same spring plates then yes I guess they will fit.

Hi do you still have these plates for sale. If so can you give me a call on 07882177944

Hi, I'm a bit of a n00b on the bay scene so apologies for the dumb question, but will I need any other parts aswell of these to drop the back end of my bay? I'm currently refurbing a 72' crossover

bradharding said:
Hi, I'm a bit of a n00b on the bay scene so apologies for the dumb question, but will I need any other parts aswell of these to drop the back end of my bay? I'm currently refurbing a 72' crossover

No other parts need as they replace the standard spring plates.

I think the crossover bay has different spines on the spring plates to the early bay so I would say the ones I have wouldn't be suitable for a 1972 Van, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Latest posts