• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: JK table leg, rear corner repair panel & dizzy cap

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofufi

Reaction score
I'm clearing out my parents garage at the moment, so for sale are a few things I won't be using.

First up, a JK table leg perfect for that camper interior.

Includes chrome pole (70cm), base and top hat section. All you need is a piece of wood or a surfboard and you've got yourself a table.

From JK, the leg is £14.95 and the top/bottom sections £7.95 each - a total of £30.85.

As shown they are unused - the chrome leg has only been out of the packet for the photograph, the top and bottom sections could do with a polish but look fine. Yours for £22.

DSC_9083.jpg

DSC_9082.jpg

Secondly, a lower rear corner repair panel, for the LHS of a bus (Passenger side of a RHD). As sold by all the usual suppliers. Only selling as my bus needs a whole rear corner. £30 from JK, this one is yours for £20.

DSC_9081.jpg

Finally a distributor cap for later VW engines. Fits 1900cc and 2100cc T25, with engine codes SS and MV, 1985–1992; and T4 with engine code AAC, 1990–2003. New and unused (bought in error) - £2.

DSC_9080.jpg

All items can be posted at cost.

Of course, you can collect from Bristol, or I often travel to Milton Keynes and Nuneaton so could potentially deliver.

Pete, I'll give you £20 and half a stella for the table leg :lol: . Can you bring it to Ninove for me please????

thanks Matt

marcher said:
Pete, I'll give you £20 and half a stella for the table leg :lol: . Can you bring it to Ninove for me please????

thanks Matt

Hi Matt,

I'm not Pete :lol: and not going to Ninove this year, but I'll see if I can find a way to get it there :)

Unless you know anyone in Bristol who is going? :)
Jim. ;)

sorry Jim,

typing to many emails with too many names :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

if you could get to ninove this weekend that would be fab.

thanks matt

No worries - I'll see if I can find anyone who is going :)

If not, I know someone who visits Herne Bay regularly so might be able to get it to you :)

I'm afraid the person I thought was going to Ninove isn't... :(

I'll see if there are any other options, or I can look at getting it couriered? :)

Table leg and dizzy cap still for sale. I may add more stuff soon.

:)

Stumbled upon this a couple of years later - anyone have any use for the table leg? :D

Latest posts