Devon table leg length

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sucram

Reaction score
Hi

Could one of you Devon interior experts please tell the length of the table legs? I don't have the correct Devon ones at the moment, but if I know what I'm looking for it would be a start. I've been told that I will need five long ones, four of which are the same size and two short ones. All help is appreciated in completing this Devon jigsaw puzzle.

Cheers

sucram

Depending on the bed set up you really only need 4 long or 2 short?

the moonraker came supplied with two tables, one table has three screw in leg brackets the other had four or five

Both tops could be used as the main table in the van, needing one long leg with the bracket positioned in the middle at the edge of the shorter side. One table also had 2 more brackets in each corner of the same side for mounting two long legs for the double bed in the upper position.

The other top had five brackets, one for the single long leg to mount as the table in the van and the other four, one in each corner so it could be used as a free standing table outside the van.

You should only need one table and two short legs to make the lower double bed as it used the back of the removable chair (set on its face) and 2 pieces of wood to finish the double bed set up.

You could get away with 5 long and 2 short legs for the full setup. hope this helps

Latest posts