• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CE Weedeater Beam

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bondo

Reaction score
Complete CE K/L weedeater beam brand new still in wrapping also includes trailing arms and torsion springs can also supply recon dropped spindles.can deliver to bus freeze.

Beam/arms /springs £450
Spindles £300

thanks daz

Weedeater beam narrowed to fit split or early bay narrowed leaves late arms and late spindles

take it it would have to be a very early bay - ie pre 70. and therefore on K&L not balljoint ;)

Im in Oldbury M5 J2 but will be at busfreeze.Yes it will have to be a 68/70 bay or you can buy the small bits of metal to weld on that will then fit a later bay

thanks darren

That is a bargain. I think the weedeater comes with both sets of holes to fit early and late patterns unless they have changed the weedeater 2 beam.

faux said:
I think the weedeater comes with both sets of holes to fit early and late patterns unless they have changed the weedeater 2 beam.

i thought they did too :? ...but last one I saw for sale the chap said l8 bay only :(

Its one of the first beams so if your right it should fit early or late

Latest posts