CB Performance Rotary fuel pump

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dublicious

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going to be fitting a CB Performance Rotary fuel pump https://www.coolairvw.co.uk/product/ac1273193/ . Does anyone have any pictures fitted, best location, height it has to be installed at as I believe these have to be fitted as low as possible, and wiring diagrams please? Do you also have to fit a priming button as well? Again if so I would love to see anything that would help.

Appreciate your help.

Take care

What carbs are you running? 3.5psi is right on the limit for Webers.
Are you fitting a relay? If so, here's Mr Whippy's fuel pump wiring diagram with prime.

And one with a safety relay

Thanks. The pump is a perfect match with some 40 IDFs :) I am trying to keep the wiring as simple as possible so I wasnt going with relays etc

Thanks. The pump is a perfect match with some 40 IDFs :) I am trying to keep the wiring as simple as possible so I wasnt going with relays etc
A fuel pump should be wired up with a relay, a prime button isn’t required though. Just turn ignition on for 3-4 secs before starting and that will fill the bowls.

They come with a big p clip to mount them, I install a nut-sert in the n/s/r chassis and bolt it to that

A fuel pump should be wired up with a relay, a prime button isn’t required though. Just turn ignition on for 3-4 secs before starting and that will fill the bowls.

They come with a big p clip to mount them, I install a nut-sert in the n/s/r chassis and bolt it to that
Hey dude, tried to catch you on insta. Got any pics of where abouts to mount it and relay used please? If you are still free give me a shout. Things are now happening :)

Latest posts